BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Benni Mccarthy was worth his wage!

I would still like us to take a look at Mark Noble and we will be able to pay him around £25,000 p/w

Same sentiments too. Don't mind him here at all. Not sure about his price though, he's English so his price will definitely be high.

Worst GD for Wigan and they were comfortably safe. Embarrassing.

I swear Ancellotti was just holding his leg like he hurt it after jumping up and down celebrating.

Glad that Drogba won the golden boot. Yeah, he's a prima donna, but he's often overlooked by the pundits (for that very reason) when he's a better striker than Rooney and Torres.

Glad that Drogba won the golden boot. Yeah, he's a prima donna, but he's often overlooked by the pundits (for that very reason) when he's a better striker than Rooney and Torres.

Really? More of a flat-track bully to me. Rooney and Torres can unlock any defense whereas Drogba is only very effective when he can run over defenders. Give me Rooney or Torres any day.

I'd have given up the win today for a 4-0 defeat if I could have been at OT...counting the goals as they went in at Stamford Bridge.

I heard the Stoke did a pretty good job of taking the peee.

I'm thrilled to see United robbed on the last day. It couldn't happen to a nicer club. Chelsea have been good this season but for all their goals they should have had the leagued wrapped up before now.

Me too, after listening to Fergie addressing the OT crowd and seeing United first hand at Ewood you just cant help but feel this time the game is up for United in winning another premier league title for a long time to come, hip, hip, hooray.

I don't think Boa Morte will be at West Ham for much longer after his little talk to the BBC just now. He said that Sullivan should be more careful when talking to the press, stop hammering the team because it is not helping the situation etc.

He is right, but I doubt it will go down very well!

Archived