BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, thanks for all the lovely comments lads.

Honestly though, I am feeling so empty at the moment. How often does the chance of winning a European final present itself? But we couldn't take our chance... :(

The trip was absolutely fantastic but the airport on the way back was chaos.

I've never felt as deflated as I do now in all my years of supporting Fulham. So near, so very near to glory.

Anyway sorry for rambling.

Cheers,

ffan.

• Backroom

Unbelievable Chelsea have hit the woodwork 5 times without scoring.

Mokoena has put in some superb blocks though, hendry style

Here one we should take an interest in....

West Ham are set to snap up Lyon winger Sydney Govou on a free transfer.

Full story: The Sun

Interesting this one, no manager and buying players the next man may not want!!!!

Idiot.

To clarify - the footballer is an idiot. Injuries are part and parcel of the game.

Someone has an ounce of decency and is called an idiot. What is the world coming to.

Idiot.

To clarify - the footballer is an idiot. Injuries are part and parcel of the game.

I am actually impressed with Oguchi Onyewu. He wants to work for his wage and give the club what they bargained for, playing time. I think he should be commended for both his loyalty and good old fashioned work ethic.

I'm watching the Charlton - Swindon game and there are at least three ex-Rovers on show. Two for Swindon, Douglas and Greer, and Christian Dailly for Charlton. Anybody see anyone else out there who is an ex-Rover?

Archived