BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughes, O'Neill or King Kenny will still fail to win them the title, funny as hell to see those gobshites collapsing.

If Benitez gets the Inter job it will be funny as hell, taking over a treble winning side and I bet he will still crow on about not having enough funds.

So Liverpool have no money and have just spent some 5 odd million on Rafa and are going to spend another few million on compo for another manager. Don't forget all Rafa's legions of staff and the compo for the new staff the new man would want?

There will be no money left for players. The club is up for sale, it will surely be an interium manager or someone who's not at a club.

My monies on the "King" and he'll most likely work with the current staff. That way any new buyer can pick his own man as most want to do anyway.

Unless the take one of those without a job!? Hughes, Hiddink, Lippi after the world cup!!??

Should have gone specsavers. :lol:

Mark Hughes has a deep seated contempt for Liverpool obviously from his Man U days, so dont waste your money there Billy.

He didnt have a deep seated hatred for the blue side of Manchester when he saw the pound signs flashing before his eyes did he ?

Money talks. Hang on, Liverpool dont have any :wacko:

Accyrover

Bolton reportedly hoping to sign David Nugent from Portsmouth for 2M. Would seem good business to me. Any truth Nicko? You'd know!

It's not on at the moment...and wouldn't be at that price. Other players ahead of him in the list.

Bolton also hope to sign Chelsea striker Franco di Santo for around £2m.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Considering Stoke want £1m, with possibility of it rising to £2m - id rather sign Di Santo as he has potential.

If we want beattie as a cheap option then id like to see us try and get him for free, with payments added on for goals, appearances etc - abit like Everton did with Saha.

Bolton also hope to sign Chelsea striker Franco di Santo for around £2m.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Considering Stoke want £1m, with possibility of it rising to £2m - id rather sign Di Santo as he has potential.

Di santo worsened significantly as last season progressed. His strength is back to goal, turn him around and he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Liverpool should be very naughty and go for Moyes

That would be funny.

Im hoping they go for O'Neill - another few years of being a 'nearly' team wouldnt hurt :lol:

Hodgson has to be in the running - very good record at Fulham and they are probably punching above their weight. It would be interesting to see how he would do with a big English club.

I guess it's the going rate for a half decent young winger these days. I'm not really sure how good he is, he's looked exciting at times but without being too disrespectful, a lot of players look good in Scotland. Certainly well out of our reach at that price though.

The sad part is you're not joking.

No we haven't signed him yet, thankfully.

According to an article in the Mirror today, West Ham want him.

I'd rather have Piqouinne than Beattie or Benjani.

Is fabregas really prepared to do this?

"Webster" move for Cesc.

If he does invoke the rule, he'll drop like a stone in my opinion of him, its no way to treat the club/manager that played a seriously significant part in making him what he is today.

What's wrong with a player buying out his contract? To me it seems perfectly fair.

I'd rather have Piqouinne than Beattie or Benjani.

What's wrong with a player buying out his contract? To me it seems perfectly fair.

But aren't Barca going to lend him the money to do it? In which case is it as fair?

Archived