BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But do you consider him good enough for City?

For City? They should aim higher!

He is good enough for the squad & He is as good as Lescott, & Toure is ageing - however with thier resources they should aim higher.

Surely city will have to let some of their forwards go now. Think we should be looking at caicedo (sp?). Sure he could do a decent job, he's a big ol' unit and still young.

Loan bid for roque or bellemy would be good but can't see it happening.

Think City will happily let Caciedo, Bojinov, Santa Cruz or Bellamy go - and possibly Ribena too.

To think they have almost signed Yaya Toure & Dzeko + Boeteng in the bag shows how quickly they are going to become a real force. Top 3 next season?!!?

Other:

Fulham have bid for Sidwell

Villa are offering £6m for Frey

Inter Milan have made enquiries about Mascherano

Think City will happily let Caciedo, Bojinov, Santa Cruz or Bellamy go - and possibly Ribena too.

To think they have almost signed Yaya Toure & Dzeko + Boeteng in the bag shows how quickly they are going to become a real force. Top 3 next season?!!?

Other:

Fulham have bid for Sidwell

Villa are offering £6m for Frey

Inter Milan have made enquiries about Mascherano

Complete madness going on there at Manchester City...

Santa, Bellamy, Jo, Bojinov, Bellamy, Caciedo, Dzeko, Robinho, Nimely, Tevez, Adebeyor.. hmm the first team squad has almost enough strikers for a full team.... and most of them would not exactly stuggle getting in the blackburn starting line up... :(

I'd imagine Santa Cruz and Bellamy will be off, leaving Adebayor, Tevez, Dzeko, and Robinho. None of the others mentioned really featured last season anyway.

That's a frightening forward line which will no doubt guarantee Champions league football. Arsenal will be looking over their shoulders a little uneasily.

I imagine Robinho will be off as well, as he is a tit. We'd probably do well to bid for Santa Cruz, but things might get lost in translation and he might think we're selling him a toaster.

We should be looking at a loan, with a view to buy for Caciedo, Bellamy or Santa Cruz. Not sure about Jo.

I imagine Robinho will be off as well, as he is a tit. We'd probably do well to bid for Santa Cruz, but things might get lost in translation and he might think we're selling him a toaster.

We should be looking at a loan, with a view to buy for Caciedo, Bellamy or Santa Cruz. Not sure about Jo.

Personally reckon Bojinov would do well..

Has Bonijov moved to Italy? He'd be a risk with his injury problems, and I believe he's gone a bit Benniesque with his overall fitness. I hope that Citeh will flog these players cheaply since they're the richest club around.

Transfer fees are not the issue- it is the wages that are the killer.

We could not afford to match their wages now. Most players from the likes of City and Chelsea become simply untouchable for the likes of us although I must say Salgado seems to be an exception to the rule.

Bolton appear to possess a money tree. It will inevitably catch up with them if they aren't careful.

Your right , they have a debt of £65 million pounds, don't know how Gartside sleeps at night.

Petrov has decent pedigree however we have Olsson who can play on the left, plus MGP :)

Pretty sure he would want a decent wage and appears to be injury prone therefore not really a priority for us.

I think its been documented that Juve went for the "cheaper" option instead. It was never likely that they could afford Krasic anyway. Definitely not worth the 15-20 million Euro tag in my opinion. Lacks that "cutting edge" pace for the Premiership too. I think he is made for the other top leagues, not the PL.

I think its been documented that Juve went for the "cheaper" option instead. It was never likely that they could afford Krasic anyway. Definitely not worth the 15-20 million Euro tag in my opinion. Lacks that "cutting edge" pace for the Premiership too. I think he is made for the other top leagues, not the PL.

Cheers.

Archived