BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a decent amount for Woy and cash in on an aging keeper while you can.

As long as you don't go for Ince you should be ok next season ffan.

Watching Woy spend circa the quoted 50 million over the summer should be fun, I can see Hangeland going straight to Anfield though, still if you can get a good 10 million or more it would be decent business.

Get a decent amount for Woy and cash in on an aging keeper while you can.

As long as you don't go for Ince you should be ok next season ffan.

Watching Woy spend circa the quoted 50 million over the summer should be fun, I can see Hangeland going straight to Anfield though, still if you can get a good 10 million or more it would be decent business.

That's the heart of the team ripped straight out though. Roy, Schwazer, Hangerland.

We are going to have some serious rebuilding to do.

I personally think Fulham are getting a good deal for a 37-38 year old goalkeeper who did nothing during the WC to enhance his reputation. I think Schwarzer has had a poor WC and at fault for at least 2 of the goals his side have conceded and I am being generous there. Once again Arsenal plump for someone in the short-term to maintain the progress of the young Polish keeper who they are banking on to be the next big thing.

Hughes.... Freidel.... ... Bentley. Tell us about it ffan. :rolleyes:

But in my opinion Rovers are a stable club compared to Fulham, in the sense that for all I know Al Fayed could become fed up with losing the first manager he has trusted since the early days with Tigana and just stop funding the club, if that's the right terminology.

But in my opinion Rovers are a stable club compared to Fulham, in the sense that for all I know Al Fayed could become fed up with losing the first manager he has trusted since the early days with Tigana and just stop funding the club, if that's the right terminology.

Oh its bad news for you guys if he goes. But he's not been there THAT long so I think you'll be ok and you're relatively attractive as a proposition to manage being in London and all that.

When Allardyce left us he'd been here much longer and built the whole infrastructure of the club up in his image and they were all very loyal to him. And we just about, just survived and are only now in a position where it feels like the club is really moving forwards.

So you might struggle for a little, but with the right appointment you'll be fine in the long run I'm sure.

Can't see why Woy would go there though, still baffles me at his age!

Juventus are interested in Albert Riera,thought it was a joke myself,but it appears not.

I think they are desperate for traditional wingers for Del Neri's 4-4-2 system, and there's not many of those around anymore... With limited funds you find yourself looking at the likes of Riera pretty fast.

Must say, having seen Serbia play throughout the tournament, I'm seriously wondering what Birmingham have spent £6m on, in the form of Nikola Zigic. Looked pretty much hopeless to me.*

*Famous last words!

That's the heart of the team ripped straight out though. Roy, Schwazer, Hangerland.

We are going to have some serious rebuilding to do.

Rumours today of Hughes to your lot if Hodgson goes.

There isn't a better man for the job than Sparky, and surely he's itching to get back into management.

Archived