BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Rumours today of Hughes to your lot if Hodgson goes.

There isn't a better man for the job than Sparky, and surely he's itching to get back into management.

Apparently Hughes wants 7 million for himself and his backroom staff though? :lol:

What type of football does he play?

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Hughes wants 7 million for himself and his backroom staff though? :lol:

What type of football does he play?

Competitive football.

If it's between Hodgson and Hughes, give me Hughes every day of the week.

Hodgson has a done an outstanding job at Fulham, but he's another English flavour of the month manager. Could anyone imagine recommending him for the England job a couple of years ago? They'd have been slapped in the face. And I can still remember the shambles he left here, which the media conveniently overlook.

My source tells me that Real Madrid have just signed someone from the PL. Could be made official anytime between now and his teams WC campaign ending.

Mourinho's first signing.

Cant say anything more at this moment.

Good on Keith Andrews, always lands on his feet.

My source tells me that Real Madrid have just signed someone from the PL. Could be made official anytime between now and his teams WC campaign ending.

Mourinho's first signing.

Cant say anything more at this moment.

Maicon will sign for them next week.Di Maria has signed.Just a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Christoph Daum would be a good choice for Fulham,if Roy leaves.

It's always a risk for 'smaller' clubs to go for foreign managers though, even successful ones.

In fact, I can't remember the last time a foreign manager did well with a club like Fulham. Usually when smaller clubs 'overachieve' it is with a British manager.

The likes of Perrin, Ramos, Tigana (especially relevant to Fulham!) came and didn't really do anything, but are undoubtedly good managers abroad.

Archived