BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all the players currently all over the world, I doubt there would be much buzz going on especially before pre-season! ;)

One last clue, the player is NOT English.

So a player in the Premier League that'd be a coup for La Liga who's not English. Hmmm. One of the Liverpool lads perhaps?

I've got to go with Torres. From what Bobby is saying, it can't be the obvious ones: Lampard, Gerrard, Drogba, Mascherano, or Vidic, whilst Fabregas is only every going to go to Barcelona. He'd be a huge loss to the Premier League.

With all the players currently all over the world, I doubt there would be much buzz going on especially before pre-season! ;)

One last clue, the player is NOT English.

I would say Torres as well, even if it seems strange as he is an Atlético legend... BTW, how strong is the rivalry between the Madrid clubs?

was deadly serious says the players are buzzing at the news

Well considering the loan repayments I think your "source" is a bit crazy! Unless Vidic moves, which seems more and more likely. Man Utd just don't have money to spend anymore.

I don´t think Real fans like Atletico players.

I think every Real Madrid fan would be over the moon to have Torres, it wouldn't matter where he has been. To Torres it might though! Especially with Barca nabbing Villa it is important that Madrid get a world class striker and Torres is that.

Mourinho wouldn't lose his senses and sign Gerrard or Lampard. There's a perfectly good reason why English 'stars' rarely move to the continent.

Mourhino's teams require that type of a player....... Only one mind as opposed to the teams of SGE, Wally and Capello.

I think every Real Madrid fan would be over the moon to have Torres, it wouldn't matter where he has been. To Torres it might though! Especially with Barca nabbing Villa it is important that Madrid get a world class striker and Torres is that.

Problem that Torres would face would be if he bombed like so many do at Real. It could blow his career.

Mourhino's teams require that type of a player.......

English players are technically inferior to those on the continent. That's why nobody signs them. All this talk about the Premier League being the greatest in the world is only because it has all the dough. Name one English player who's come close to repeating his success on the continent?

English players are technically inferior to those on the continent. That's why nobody signs them. All this talk about the Premier League being the greatest in the world is only because it has all the dough. Name one English player who's come close to repeating his success on the continent?

Am I allowed a Taff? If so then John Charles. Linekar and Keegan did OK and Owen Hargreaves peaked at Bayern.

Am I allowed a Taff? If so then John Charles. Linekar and Keegan did OK and Owen Hargreaves peaked at Bayern.

Hargreaves doesn't count. His career was born and raised in Germany.

Archived