SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alna? Is that the polish version!?

How about Paul Ince?! :P

Don't even go there. If we got Ince, indescribable how I would feel.

How would you feel about Paul Le Guen ffan? Surprised his name has not crept up yet (hopefully for your sakes, it won't do).

He's at 40/1 and a bit rubbish. Playing Etoo on the right wing, Cameroons best striker/player, proved to be a masterstroke...not

Pula Niec? :unsure:

Who?

ffan - which would you prefer?

Former Charlton and West Ham manager Alan Curbishley is set to edge out ex-England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson and one-time Manchester City manager Mark Hughes and take over from Liverpool-bound Hodgson at Fulham.

Full story: Daily Mail

However, Eriksson, who was in charge of the Ivory Coast during the World Cup, is being tipped as the front runner to take the Craven Cottage post.

Full story: Daily Telegraph

Also wouldnt mind 2 of the 3 bolton are looking at!! Hope they dont get Riquelme.....

Bolton are also chasing Burnley's 34-year-old striker Robbie Blake, who is believed to have rejected terms on a new deal at Turf Moor.

Bolton are closing in on the capture of Brazilian striker Ilan, who is available on a Bosman deal after being released by West Ham. The Trotters also want fellow free agent Juan Roman Riquelme following the midfielder's release by Boca Juniors.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Former Charlton and West Ham manager Alan Curbishley is set to edge out ex-England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson and one-time Manchester City manager Mark Hughes and take over from Liverpool-bound Hodgson at Fulham.

However, Eriksson, who was in charge of the Ivory Coast during the World Cup, is being tipped as the front runner to take the Craven Cottage post.

Also wouldnt mind 2 of the 3 bolton are looking at!! Hope they dont get Riquelme.....

Bolton are also chasing Burnley's 34-year-old striker Robbie Blake, who is believed to have rejected terms on a new deal at Turf Moor.

Bolton are closing in on the capture of Brazilian striker Ilan, who is available on a Bosman deal after being released by West Ham. The Trotters also want fellow free agent Juan Roman Riquelme following the midfielder's release by Boca Juniors.

Sparky or Sven would do me. Anything but curbs! :D

Well we got Robbie Blake who I'm sure wasn't one of the two on your list!

Also looks like our bid for the two kids from Madrid has gone tits up.

Hey ho plenty of time yet to find a striker who can run and ideally score and some younger defensive cover! :blink:

Something else has gone tits up at your club. I would've snapped Newcastle's hand off for this (only just spotted it).

So would I! Although I think Owen has said we haven't actually received any bid yet.

One of the Madrid kids was a left back so with that not looking like happening Owen might keep JLS as cover? Hope not he's awful and probably taking a fair wage home aswell.

That's got nil nil written all over it. Avoid.

Pffft....you obviously didn't watch the 2009/2010 Campionato Sammarinese di Calcio and Rudar Pljevlja finished with a +30 goal difference.

10/11 UCL highlights DVD for sure.

2010/11 first match of the new season is today:

Uefa Champions League Qualifying

Tre Fiori v Rudar Pljevlja, R1, L1, 19:30

The odd thing is that I think I've actually heard of Tre Fiori - aren't they San Marinese? I think I bought someone off them on football manager...

Pffft....you obviously didn't watch the 2009/2010 Campionato Sammarinese di Calcio and Rudar Pljevlja finished with a +30 goal difference.

I think you'll find that Fiori have a far meaner defense and are at a much higher standard than the majority of the crap that resides in the CSdC&RP league Neekster.

Archived