BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Mancini will have major problems next season. Many good player will be unhappy sitting on bench or not being picked to the squad. They won´t leave City because nobody pays the same. Silva or Y.Toure won´t improve their squad. David Villa would have made the difference. City have potential to win PL but unhappines and argues will take place. 5th place and Mancini sacked. Weiss and Garrido would be nice for Rovers.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until City sign a TOP striker, they wont win the league - that much is clear!

As for Silva, isnt he a left winger? What about Adam Johnson who did well last season?

Johnson played on the right with Bellamy on the left, so our Craig may have more to worry about.

Surely a cheeky loan bid for one of their attacking players should be attempted. Hopefully we will not have to pay all their wages. I sense a lot of grumpiness in the council house, especially if Bellamy and Robinho are on the bench a lot.

Whoever signs Ireland would be in for a treat. I also wonder whether Man City's famed youth system will decline, as the kids will never get a chance to become 1st team player, unlike if they signed for us..........

mark Hughes started the decline in City's youth set up by sacking his staff and employing his own mates (like at Ewood) and then the decline went even further with the resignation of well grounded staff at the club because of issues with Mancini and his own staff.

Rovers could benefit with the likes of Michael Johnson being nowhere near a first team spot with the latest signings.

Ireland is another player that will become available. He wont be a first choice player so he might move on. the big 5 wont want him so its probably a team like Villa/Spurs who may look at him, after that its the likes of Rovers, Sunderland and Brum who provide the better option.

I wonder if Rovers could proise one of those two from Eastlands ?

Manchester City can pay third party agents to move them on,City can pay part of the wage.

City will win the league for me next season.Sides around them weakening not gaining strength.

With their current squad? No way. Unless they sign a few more excellent players, they wont win.

I would argue that Arsenal will strengthen before the start of the season and Chelsea may need just one big signing.

Isn't Tevez off to Madrid? Bobby?

Its a done deal at 40 million coming straight from the horses mouth and the horse in this case being the biggest horse of them all when it comes to these things. This was as of 8 days ago.

With their current squad? No way. Unless they sign a few more excellent players, they wont win.

I would argue that Arsenal will strengthen before the start of the season and Chelsea may need just one big signing.

Its a done deal at 40 million coming straight from the horses mouth and the horse in this case being the biggest horse of them all when it comes to these things. This was as of 8 days ago.

If Tevez goes, City have no chance with the league.

Richards,Robinho,Garrido,Ireland,Wright-Phillips,Valeri Bojinov,Santa Cruz,Jo,Adebayor,Caicedo and Bellamy will all leave Manchester City before September 1st if Roberto gets his way.

Strange. Bellamy is top class and Richards certainly is a handful. The rest are fantastic on their day too.

Keita and Touré tripe? Seriously? Have you ever watched Barcelona or just played them on some video game?

Only every week or so but other than that never. I have family who are st holders as well and it is a view shared by many and they think they have made the sale of the century getting £24m for him.

Manchester City can pay third party agents to move them on,City can pay part of the wage.

City will win the league for me next season.Sides around them weakening not gaining strength.

If they change as many players as you suggest it will take at least half a season for them to all gel and i think they will struggle again unless they bring in a quality striker and at least 1 decent centre half.

Archived