BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although Arshavin was very vocal about his distain at having to play on the left.

Yeah - but I cannot see Cole ever scoring four at Anfield.

They've also got Rosicky too - so wouldn't really need Cole if they moved Arshavin inside.

According to the the man in the know (spursmad321) on the bluemoon forum, John Terry has handed in a transfer request!

and to his credit he's got 100% of things he's predicted right, way before they have been on any news channel or newspaper

There were rumours last night that he wasnt happy that Chelsea hadnt discussed the bid with him - maybe there isnt smoke without fire on this one?!

It would be funny to see Terry end up at City for £30m+

He and his agent have already shown Arsenal huge disrespect and he's barely been at the club six months. In fact, the pair of them were mouthing off to the press within weeks of his arrival!

He owes Arsenal for giving him a shot in the Premier league at the age of 27, but don't expect footballers to act with any kind of morality.

I think you missed the gag :rolleyes:

Not wholly a gag Cocker. I know that he's deemed rubbish since he bombed at Spurs but thats just our BBurn End supporters preferred form of self preservation remember.

Truth is that the guy the Arsenal coaches deemed 'the new Bergkamp' David Bentley did the attacking midfield job damn well for us on a number of occasions. He's behind Joe Cole in quality right enough but not all that far behind and rem Spurs are behind Chelsea and Arsenal. The England stuff went to Bentleys head right enough but if we could get somebody half as good as him in an attacking midfield position to supply our 'new' striker(s) I'd be bloody ecstatic.

He had a very good U21 championship and a good season for his club. Highly rated with plenty of teams showing an interest in him. Valuations vary from £5m to about £12m.

I'd feel a little wary about buying him to be honest. Look what happened with Mace Rigters, Ryan Babel etc...

I'd feel a little wary about buying him to be honest. Look what happened with Mace Rigters, Ryan Babel etc...

Massimo Maccarone.

Still, Woy knows European football, especially Scandinavian players.

Personally I'd like him at Ewood. Berg that is, not Woy.

Wolves have raided Southampton for Andrew Surman and are bidding for Adam Lallana as well. Both of them seem highly rated but I've never seen them play... Anyone think they have a future in the Premier League?

Lallana is a bit raw but certaintly has a good chance of making it- just needs the right coaching. I don't know that much about Surman.

Wolves have raided Southampton for Andrew Surman and are bidding for Adam Lallana as well. Both of them seem highly rated but I've never seen them play... Anyone think they have a future in the Premier League?

I saw Lallana on Tv a couple of times last season. I know that can be deceptive but he did look a genuine talent. He's got quick feet, goes past players and can pass.

Archived