SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?!! :blink:

ffs :rolleyes:

Don't tell me that you dont know that they are dour buggers in North Wales? Go in a pub around Bangor and many will change from speaking English to welsh. They've never got over the paggering that we gave them.

Mark Hughes exemplified this attitude. He was such a well balanced player because he carried a chip on both shoulders. :) Being a taj embittered is not a bad quality for a football manager though.

Martin Boughton the Liverpool Chairman has publicly said he wants the club sold this summer so it is not surprising there are rumours flying around.

No doubt Hick/Gillett will flog to the highest bidder which could leave some interesting people with deep pockets frustrated at not having bought a Premier League club...

The rumour itself is that the royal family of abu dabi?? Have bought the club and all will be revealed next week. Personally I'd be shocked if that was the case as surely Woy wouldn't have been appointed had it all been so close to completion.

The rumour itself is that the royal family of abu dabi?? Have bought the club and all will be revealed next week. Personally I'd be shocked if that was the case as surely Woy wouldn't have been appointed had it all been so close to completion.

Unless the family had a word about hiring him in advance of their arrival. Hopefully the Dubai link is bogus, and Liverpool will shrink down to a mediocre club. All these clubs spending loads, racking up debts and gettig bailed out is annoying. There is no incentive to be responsible.

Sky Sports;

"Wigan striker Jason Scotland is wanted by Brian Laws at Burnley in a swap deal involving Tyrone Mears. Who would benefit most from such an agreement?"

:lol::lol::lol:

To be fair, that's a good deal for both clubs. Scotland is an excellent striker at that level, and Burnley have lost Fletcher.

Wigan have lost Melchiot and need to replace him, whilst they've brought in Boselli up front.

I think both clubs would come out of that with a stronger starting XI.

ffan, I suggest you go and book yourself a nice week away somewhere...all this speculation seems to be getting to you :rover:

I think i am suffering from cabin fever, been locked in a small room with a laptop on my knee sat on a rocking chair, rocking back and forth continuously for the last month.

To be fair, that's a good deal for both clubs. Scotland is an excellent striker at that level, and Burnley have lost Fletcher.

Wigan have lost Melchiot and need to replace him, whilst they've brought in Boselli up front.

I think both clubs would come out of that with a stronger starting XI.

Personally, I don't think Mears is a good addition to any squad and Scotland has proved a point that was debated heavily in the January transfer window.

I think i am suffering from cabin fever, been locked in a small room with a laptop on my knee sat on a rocking chair, rocking back and forth continuously for the last month.

Oh, ignore what I said, that sounds typical of most board members ;)

Just some crazy rumours flying around a Fulham board which I highly highly doubt would ever happen.

I still fancy Bilic to get the job myself.

Still? Weren't you against him just couple of days ago? :)

Still? Weren't you against him just couple of days ago? :)

Yeah, still. And I still am adverse to the idea of getting Billic but I think we will end up with him if we don't get Sven or Hughes, which is likely.

United would have to offer double that to sign Sneijder.

Not doubting the story though Mr Nixon has my utmost respect.

Archived