BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Dubai not Abu Dhabi.

Al Maktoum family is the ruling family in Dubai.

Thanks for correcting me.

Barry Ferguson has retired from international football. Just thought our Scottish members would like to mourn the loss to their national team :blink:.

Its the end of era!! Thanks for the memories and all the great displays Barry!!!

Bet you never thought you'd read that on a Rovers board.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Sotiris Ninis is Manchester Uniteds real target.

Looks like Fergie is plotting his next empire of young players to mould together then into yet another successful team. With Hernandez too, he seems to be attempting to start a Fergie re-shuffle. Wouldn't be a bad idea adding some new and exciting young players for them in my opinion.

Worth picking up on a freebie??

England Under-21 defender Dan Gosling has walked out on Everton for nothing because the club failed to put a new contract offer to him in writing. Everton made a verbal offer to Gosling but the Premier League sided with the player because of the club's administrative error.

Full story: Daily Mirror

For our Villa friends....

Villa manager Martin O'Neill, who accepts he is fighting a losing battle to keep Milner, is ready to strike a £30m deal with City for the England international. He wants £15m and Stephen Ireland and Nedum Onuoha in return.

Full story: Daily Star

The revelation that Barcelona's players did not get paid in June further enhances the reputation of super-negotiator Gary Cook.

£28m to a club in a cash flow crunch and £220k a week to a player who has not been paid his wages- what a genius that guy is!!!

Roberto, you heard anything about Carlos Quiroz to Fulham?

I am pretty sure that Hughes is out of the running.

Not a bean fella,I'm trying to find out myself so i can make some money.

I've asked some Journilists on other sites but nothing.I usually know who the manager is going to be 3-4 days in advance in Italy and make a fist full of dollars.If you had put £25 on all the managers i had posted on here over the last few months you would have made a profit of £2864.

I've got the Grappa out again,so i hope that makes sense. :lol:

I've asked some Journilists on other sites but nothing.I usually know who the manager is going to be 3-4 days in advance in Italy and make a fist full of dollars.If you had put £25 on all the managers i had posted on here over the last few months you would have made a profit of £2864.

Cheers. I've been told,at the weekend from a fella I really trust, that Bilic was high on the shortlist but have been hearing whispers from other not so trustworthy sources that we are targeting other managers - very frustrating.

On a different note, do you think Dempsey will move to Milan?

The revelation that Barcelona's players did not get paid in June further enhances the reputation of super-negotiator Gary Cook.

£28m to a club in a cash flow crunch and £220k a week to a player who has not been paid his wages- what a genius that guy is!!!

I gather it's 24m and from what I hear City are considering legal action against that rag NOTW over the £220k a week story which is apparently complete cobblers. He's obviously on a lot but 220k is a figure fabricated by Neil Ashton and Co - remember it's a United arse-licking paper.

Feel free to carry on letting us know in advance!!!

Archived