BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I understand, Joe Cole is citing "the thrill of playing in the Champions League" as one of the main reasons he went to Liverpool.

Is he a little bit slow in the head?

I think whoever typed that quote missed a 'not' out. :rolleyes:

No - I was genuinely asking why you think I am!

Most of your post (at least the ones I have read) are all replies and comments on Man City and their transfer rumours. Apologies if I am wrong, that's a serious slighting on my part.

I'm already bored about Joe Cole's glorious move to Anfield. It must be a slow summer if Chelsea's cast-off joining their former rivals is groundbreaking news.

You must be mistaken, it was the biggest club in the country he joined.

"when I knew Liverpool were interested it was a no-brainer because they are the biggest club in the country."

I watched the Philly Union - Manure game last night (hey, I have season tickets to an MLS team, sue me!). I know it is pre-season for them, and a mix of our first and second teams, but wow... ManU looked shocking in the 1st half. Union ended up losing on a poor giveaway by a teenage midfielder with about 12 mins to play. But granted, a typical pro-Manu PL ref could have given then 2 pens, and Berbatov hit a crossbar as well. Union had chances to take the lead, and could have tied it near the death.

Fergie looked like he was about to behead a few people last night. I bet they come around, especially when the WC players get back into the side, but if they play anything close to that poorly during the season, they are in trouble.

Robert Koren on a free, rumour Blackpool are sniffing.

Doubt he was on massive wages at WBA, Blackpool, I can't see them busting their wage structure this season.

Can be very creative on his day, averaged around one in six with the baggies.

Worth a punt?

Not to good at pointing though.

Archived