BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Apparently Ireland is joining Villa as part of Milner going there, i've heard that from a few people now, no idea if it's true or not.

You've got a cracking deal there. Shame that O'Neill is still managing you mind.

Just one of his many many costly mistakes was letting Gary Cahill go and buying Curtis Davies or Zat Knight, can't remember which, as his replacement.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cahill wasn't needed to be fair. He never played and whilst it's alright looking at it in retrospect, does anyone think he'd have become the player he is now if he'd stayed?

I still think Curtis Davies is quite a bit better, he's just unfortunately made of glass, Cahill always a legend for the overhead kick vs Birmingham though.

As for MON, all my criticism will now go to one side, if he signs Ireland and then a couple more quality players to address the creative players then I will feel much happier with him. Either way, he ain't going anywhere so it's his way or the highway. I'll take his way!

Cahill wasn't needed to be fair. He never played and whilst it's alright looking at it in retrospect, does anyone think he'd have become the player he is now if he'd stayed?

I still think Curtis Davies is quite a bit better, he's just unfortunately made of glass, Cahill always a legend for the overhead kick vs Birmingham though.

As for MON, all my criticism will now go to one side, if he signs Ireland and then a couple more quality players to address the creative players then I will feel much happier with him. Either way, he ain't going anywhere so it's his way or the highway. I'll take his way!

O'Neill on his way out of Villa? the Bookies seem to think so!

If MON has truly left because he can't handle the fact that his best players are leaving or are wanted from other clubs, then I don't know...he needs a slap in the face. In one season he took our player of the year (Warnock) and player of the decade (Friedel) for peanuts, and now he's complaining? Idiot.

Mon swap for zzzzzam

What good would that do us?

We can't afford to buy overrated and overvalued english players and that is MoN's main tactic in the transfer market. Sam is the best manager for our situation.

What good would that do us?

We can't afford to buy overrated and overvalued english players and that is MoN's main tactic in the transfer market. Sam is the best manager for our situation.

Plus when you see the potential candidates Villa will have over the coming days/weeks... And they have money!

Archived