BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what its worth I believe that the Bradley to Villa story to have some legs. It seems that the US National team big wigs have approached Klinsman about taking over as US national coach. Bradley and his bosses seem to avoid answering questions about whether he is staying.

I think that this has to do more with his leaving the USMNT rather than him going to Villa. He's been the coach for ages and to take the next step we need a change of pace, hopefully for the better.

Rip Adam Stansfield.

He was meant to be on the mend but my bro told me at weekend that he had weeks to live, 31 is no age :(

RIP stanno

Having gone to Exeter University and watching a lot of their games down the years, he was one of my favourite players. Puts it all in perspective a bit.

May he rest in peace.

:brfc:

Going back to Jones joining Stoke, i don't think thatll make much of a difference. Yes he may fit their style but hes similar to Fuller, often lazy, very inconsistent and i doubt that will push them too far up, Remy and Cole seemed better options.

Bloody good player is Kenwynn Jones, and a fine athlete. Problem is that he has a seriously laid back caribbean attitude. I don't know how long that will work with Pulis in charge.

Things are hotting up.

Poulsen to Liverpool

Eaves to Bolton

Onuha & Wellbeck to Sunderland

Rangers have confirmed they are trying to sign Beattie & Tommy Smith

Celtic are trying to take Bellamy on loan & West Ham taking Caciedo on loan - 2 deals which we should hijack!!

Fair play - said he just didnt feel it & couldnt give his heart to it...so he quit. Bad for Bristol though after the good job the last fella did for them.

Looks like West Brom are after a Swedish striker which we are being linked with too.....

John Pantsil, Chris Baird, Simon Davies, Zoltan Gera, Paul Konchesky, Dickson Etuhu and Mark Schwazer are all in the final year of their contracts.

A big headache for Hughes I'd suggest.

Depends...how many of those would you miss? Schwarzer definitely. Gera, Koncheskey and Davies probably. The rest? I reckon Hughes can find you better.

John Pantsil, Chris Baird, Simon Davies, Zoltan Gera, Paul Konchesky, Dickson Etuhu and Mark Schwazer are all in the final year of their contracts.

A big headache for Hughes I'd suggest.

Sparky sorted a similar Souey inheritance when he arrived at Ewood.

He will sort it stealthily, first one will extend by November then he will reel in the rest one at a time- if he wants them and can see no transfer income if they went....

Things kicking off at Fulham.

Fulham on the verge of signing Moussa Dembélé.

Were on the verge of signing Gudjohnson although I do believe the deal might have stalled due to wages.

Appealing the Work Permit decision in the hope of signing Rajkovic (A young Chelsea defender)

Hughes has just said he wants to sign Bellamy.

Rafik Halliche will sign next week if he trains well.

Hughes confirming Schwazer has handed in a transfer request.

Archived