BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real Madrid also bought Pedro Leon, and have Canales after his loan, and they still have Drenthe and Granero knocking around. And Khedira is added to the 2 Diarras, Gago and Alonso in defensive midfield, they really do have alot of midfielders. They still havnt got a left back of any quality, thats their clear weak spot. Carvalho and the fit again Pepe alongside Albiol strengthen centre back, id say they need a top left back to push Barca all the way.

Strange one that,Chelsea have been after him for months now.bid twice,Chelsea wouldn't have gone through all that if the player wasn't interested in joining.

City are a right joke.Surely Ireland is better than Milner?,i don't understand that signing at all.

Money driven. Milner's firmly entrenched within the England Nat'l set up while Ireland isnt'. Shirt sales are important too---drives Real Madrid's daft transfer policy, don't it?

What odds of us having a crack at some of the City cast offs in January or will the boat well and truly have sailed by then (assuming a takeover goes through but not pre-August 31st).

If you could only have one realistic cast off from them who would it be?

Zabaleta or Silva... but neither are getting 'cast off' are they??

Please, please let him do the last day of the transfer window!!!

With us hopefully having some money by then, City and everyone else needing to shift/sign players, well you can all imagine what will happen to the poor sod.

I'm praying that he's covering it myself....the thought of him close to collapsing outside Ewood on the 31st is too good :lol:

Guest Kamy100

You gotta laugh they are now 3-0 down.

Some of my friend's are Spurs fans and they hyper confident when the draw was made.

Archived