BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Gallas to Spurs is a strange indeed. Sure he is quality but they already have King, Dawson, Bassong and Kaboul there. You can count nothing on Woodgate these days. Also Corluka can play CD if needed. Maybe Arry just wants to bring someone in. Or could be revenge to Arsenal? They haven´t forgotten Sol, have they?

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Jon Walters to Stoke for an initial £2.75m possibly rising to more than £4m!!??

The world has gone mad.

Ipswich fans around here can't believe that... especially when they sold Garvan for 250k :blink:

Do you not rate Spector as a RB, or does he not get played there?

Let's be brutally honest, Spector is crap.

Faubert hit and miss and not really a right back.

Winston Reid who is who I watched play there for them on sat while at Villa Park...well...it wasn't a debut to remember.

I think Ferreira would be a really solid signing for them.

Let's be brutally honest, Spector is crap.

Faubert hit and miss and not really a right back.

Winston Reid who is who I watched play there for them on sat while at Villa Park...well...it wasn't a debut to remember.

I think Ferreira would be a really solid signing for them.

Ferreira has been reliable back up for years now. Bosingwa is still out so they need him. Strange on if Chelsea let him go. Wonder if Ferreira fancies West Ham either.

Jon Walters to Stoke for an initial £2.75m possibly rising to more than £4m!!??

The world has gone mad.

I wonder if he'll pay back the stuff he nicked now? <_<

In fact I think BRFC should be due a taste of that fee to repay Rovers investment in the tarry fingered little git that was wasted when we sacked him. I wonder if the Stoke players know his dodgy history?

I wonder if he'll pay back the stuff he nicked now? <_<

In fact I think BRFC should be due a taste of that fee to repay Rovers investment in the tarry fingered little git that was wasted when we sacked him. I wonder if the Stoke players know his dodgy history?

He'll be rubbing his hands together with glee, now he can pinch premiership wallets. :)

I fully expected Huang to walk.

Broughton has an impossible task as there are so many interests now involved on the selling side that the buyers are getting to know everything.

The moment it became public that only Huang had shown he was funded and the other 5 had not, of course he was going to withdraw his offer.

He had previously delayed showing his funds until the very last moment creating a window for others to exploit. They didn't so now Huang really knows he is the only show in town.

Over to the board, the banks or the owners or anyone else who thinks they are selling Liverpool to chase Huang who in his withdrawal has clearly signalled he is not withdrawing.

If I were a Liverpool supporter I'd be delighted at this development. More money for football when Huang eventually owns the club on behalf of the Chinese Government. The probability of the bnks stepping in and exercising their option to convert their debt into shares has increased quite a bit by this move by Huang who of course made his first move by talking to the banks.

In a parallel universe, the Guardiam commentator generally flaps around talking about Blackpool then makes a predictable dig at the Rovers.

I notice in that article Lacey says that Karl Oyston, (has resigned having previously condemned the activities of some agents as he tried to sign players to strengthen the squad) But if BBC is to be believed he has resigned because of off the field activities. Then he goes on to compare Rovers and Real Madrid Yet in his own paper Ahsan Ali Syed he has said he wants to take a cautious approach to the investment.

It’s the same old media They don’t Like us but we don’t care. They can’t take that fantastic day in 1995 away from us.

• Backroom

It's ingrained in me to look at the results of teams I think will be at the bottom as for me survival is the main thing, therefore its good to see WBA beating Sunderland and Stoke still on 0 points. Wigan to get another battering tonight could be the end of Martinez.

Big win for Bolton though.

• Backroom

I didn't want to create a new thread for this but does anyone know how to find the news section on the official site?

The new layout is awful

Archived