BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Just been on www.htfc-world.com absolutely brilliant.

I think it's been mentioned on here a few times in the past but the match reports are great

• Moderation Lead

Kuyt wants to join Inter.Hodgson not a happy bunny.He should have stayed at Fulham.Joining Liverpool big mistake.

Kuyt is a dreadful footballer- I'd be happy to take any sort of money for him if I were in charge at Liverpool!

Failed striker who plays on the wing, keeps Maxi Rodriguez out of the team and Jermaine Pennant before him, what a joke!

I know many on here rubbish Kuyt but his all action style of chasing after lost causes is exactly what a mis-firing Liverpool desperately rely on. In my view, losing Kuyt would be as big a blow to Liverpool as flogging off Gerard or Torres would have been.

I am NOT saying Kuyt is in any way as good as those two, but he is as indispensible to the way Liverpool play.

When Hodgson was going to Liverpool, I got the feeling it was going to be a repeat of his move to Rovers of 13 years ago.

Kuyt didn't get shown up at the World Cup.

Cannot see him doing well in Italian football but he will leave a big gap in that Liverpool side- he was/is the chaser of lost causes in a club full of lost causes.

Keith Harris' credibilty drops with every utterance he makes. Liverpool have been going through directors like they are going out of fashion and the board is now reputedly to be every man for himself; had a full-on internal war between manager, chief exec, owner 1 and owner 2; currently has confusion over the roles of chairman and chief exec; the banks are in and have spent fortunes on transfers. Yes sure Keith, somebody or something with £400m to £500m has done a due diligence over the internet on that lot!

Hicks is reportedly raising £240m for an unspecified investment vehicle called Hicks 2 (he has already done this once) so it might be him manoevring to get rid of the banks, Broughton and Gillett (50% of £400 to £500m covers £240m) but why would he need Harris other than every other investment bank in the City have already had a go at it?

I know many on here rubbish Kuyt but his all action style of chasing after lost causes is exactly what a mis-firing Liverpool desperately rely on.

Kuyt is a very good player Philip. His problem is where does he play? He's not a striker and he's not an orthodoc midfielder - but he does a very good job for Liverpool. I would see him at Ewood no problem.

Kuyt is a dreadful footballer- I'd be happy to take any sort of money for him if I were in charge at Liverpool!

Failed striker who plays on the wing, keeps Maxi Rodriguez out of the team and Jermaine Pennant before him, what a joke!

One of the biggest misconceptions in the Premier League... Kuyt is an awesome footballer. He works hard, scores goals (often when the chips are down), has a good cross on him and possess a lot more technical ability than he gets credit for. In short, one of PL: s best wide men.

Kuyt is Liverpool's Keith Andrews, works hard but can't play for toffee.

Thats not true Majiball as the vast majorit of scousers would rather lose Mascerano before Kuyt.

Philipl is right in his assessment of Kuyt at Liverpool.

Thats not true Majiball as the vast majorit of scousers would rather lose Mascerano before Kuyt.

Philipl is right in his assessment of Kuyt at Liverpool.

That's not the impression I get from Liverpool fans, most are terrified that their midfield will collapse without Mascharano.

That's not the impression I get from Liverpool fans, most are terrified that their midfield will collapse without Mascharano.

Sounds like young supporters rather than the older experienced brigade Matty blue.

Kuyt is Liverpool's Keith Andrews, works hard but can't play for toffee.

But can Kuyt point at the high level that Keith can

Wonder who Begovic is off to?

I read in one of the tabloids that Hughes was interested in bringing him to Fulham.

Archived