BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a big blow that Spurs have gotten into the CL group stages. Even with new investment, it will be hard to catch them now.

Could fall in our favour this season. We saw what happened to Fulham last season after a lot of European games. Everton's Premier League form also dipped in the past as well as ours.

Obviously Spurs will get a lot of money from their appearances in the Champions League group stages but they're already owned by one of the richest men in football.

Didnt know keef was English...

Never said he was - I was looking at the angle of Hodgson going back for old players or targets.

As for why are we not in for Salciedo? We hardly have any cash & we need a striker - perhaps that could be a reason?

The Guardian Good University Guide has it in 34th for Sports Science.

I'm sorry for expressing an opinion different to yours. I will be more careful next time.

Why do you keep saying I work at a call centre? I worked in one part time whilst I was at Uni. I most certainly don't now. I'm sure you do very well for yourself, otherwise why would you be getting so mad on a football supporters

messageboard.

You weren't expressing an opinion, an opinion is a belief that is not founded on proof. You were taking what someone said on a radio and using it as fact, thus inadvertently not expressing an opinion, as you claim. You were adamantly telling me I was wrong, I offered to agree to disagree but you choose to push it. Throwing bullshit about like lets bet a £100 quid and the such and you don't expect me to get my back up??? I take it you've never been in the changing rooms and experienced what the people are like (no shilly thats not a cue for more queer jokes). If you start giving it the big one to people to like us expect us not to wither away but to come out and speak our mind.

You can't even be bothered to look up the uni properly as Kelbo has pointed out. So far in this opinion based argument you have:

Left out one of Barca's best players from your starting line-up.

Included someone they are desperate to shift.

Claimed to know Pep's tactical plan.

Said World class players can play in any position (that includes defence, goal by the way)

Said Villa a 20+ goal a season striker and spains best should be a winger.

Shown that you cannot research and misinterpret things easily by somehow getting LJMU in 34th place for S.S.

You ignored the vast majority of all and any of my points, just like the people in the call centre's do hence why I claimed you work in one as you remind me of them. What a shock to discover you used to work in one, that's called insight. You obviously either A:) dislike my posts B;) dislike the tone of my posts or interpret it as arrogant, either way I don't give an HP bottle, your issue is easily resolved.

And with that I bid you Adieu.

I really liked the look of Salcido in the world cup. for 1.6 million i think they have a good deal. It throws Konchesky's future into jeopardy though...

Spot on, he looked solid at the back and a real menace going forward, whips in a tidy ball too. He had a very good world cup and looks a snip at that price.

Archived