BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

AC Milan have agreed a deal in principle with Barcelona for Zlatan.Player wants AC Milan,so City in the shadows.

Liverpool will only accept cash for Mascherano & Barcelona now know it.

Not a fan of that Redknapp fella,so hope Tottenham draw Inter - Real Madrid & Rubin.

I bet Man United end up with Panathinaikos - Copenhagen & Zilina. They always seem to get the easy draw.

I guess Obinna signs for West Ham in the morning.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you seriously using a fan forum to back up your claim, bloody hell I don't care what uni you went to the course was obviously ######. Does Pep play him there all the time, no, ask yourself why.

If only you could see, Villa played in the middle, the midfield played compact and the full backs provided the width. Try watching next time. It won't work they know it, I know it but because some journo said so you believe him, Pffft. Oh look Bucky. That man just told me grass is blue and the sky is green it must be true, cause he said so.

He always ends up back in the middle where he is best and plays in the main. If Cesc knew he would be a starter he would have made a much bigger fuss and demanded to leave, but he didn't did he. Wenger persuaded him to stay (how???), do not think for one second that he will not play as well as last year. He's not Henry and will not sulk like he did, yet again your looking at another situation and using it as your example, but yet you cannot see the subtle differences.

World class players cannot just play anywhere, you moron. Madrid have tried it for years and where did it get them. But hey it will be different at Barca, cause Bucky and some journo say so. Marca get told what Barca want them to know and I highly doubt Pep would tell them his tactical plans.

You may also like to know I've been to 2 other universities previously both very prestigious. Oh and LJMU may have been a polytechnic, but its No.1 in the country for sports science, its the course that matters not the uni's overall standing. You may also like to know that LJMU is so highly acclaimed that the vaste majority of the world's sports scientists have studied here. But I guess you wouldn't know about things like that as you work in a call centre.

As I said and I repeat, you know absolutely nothing about football, NOTHING.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq256/K1LL4H/batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg&imgrefurl=http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/qq256/K1LL4H/%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatman-dark-knight-joker.jpg%26sort%3Dascending&h=768&w=1024&sz=141&tbnid=G8aeAGkHz6AiYM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwhy%2Bso%2Bserious&zoom=1&hl=en&usg=__nz_7AnpVj0B98VrFmoSMaxpnEiE=&sa=X&ei=QKR1TIj8E9ugOIWQ0Z0G&ved=0CCQQ9QEwAA

Why so serious?

1.3 million for salcido, why are we not in for some of that

I've only seen him for Mexico, but I've seen him many, many times, and he doesn't offer anything over Olsson and is not nearly as good at defending as Givet. He's a proper left-sided player, but prone to lapses of concentration and getting caught out. He's also incredibly short and vulnerable in the air.

You weren't expressing an opinion, an opinion is a belief that is not founded on proof. You were taking what someone said on a radio and using it as fact, thus inadvertently not expressing an opinion, as you claim. You were adamantly telling me I was wrong, I offered to agree to disagree but you choose to push it. Throwing bullshit about like lets bet a £100 quid and the such and you don't expect me to get my back up??? I take it you've never been in the changing rooms and experienced what the people are like (no shilly thats not a cue for more queer jokes). If you start giving it the big one to people to like us expect us not to wither away but to come out and speak our mind.

You can't even be bothered to look up the uni properly as Kelbo has pointed out. So far in this opinion based argument you have:

Left out one of Barca's best players from your starting line-up.

Included someone they are desperate to shift.

Claimed to know Pep's tactical plan.

Said World class players can play in any position (that includes defence, goal by the way)

Said Villa a 20+ goal a season striker and spains best should be a winger.

Shown that you cannot research and misinterpret things easily by somehow getting LJMU in 34th place for S.S.

You ignored the vast majority of all and any of my points, just like the people in the call centre's do hence why I claimed you work in one as you remind me of them. What a shock to discover you used to work in one, that's called insight. You obviously either A:) dislike my posts B;) dislike the tone of my posts or interpret it as arrogant, either way I don't give an HP bottle, your issue is easily resolved.

And with that I bid you Adieu.

My fact about LJMU was slightly incorrect. It is 20th for Sports Science in the Guardian good university guide 2011. Let's hope prospective sports science undergraduates read the times and not the guardian.

It was my university that was 34th overall, LJMU 100+. Can't remember, it's not easy researching on an iPhone. Hence the reason that I can function as an analyst without these mistakes.

I will not tell you that I think you are wrong in the future, although the next time I see Iniesta on the wing, I'll think of you.

I also forgot to mention that I resigned from my part time call centre job to take up the role of Football Data Analyst at Prozone. The only criteria for the role was an in depth knowledge of football. I must have forgotten a lot in the last few years.

My fact about LJMU was slightly incorrect. It is 20th for Sports Science in the Guardian good university guide 2011. Let's hope prospective sports science undergraduates read the times and not the guardian.

It was my university that was 34th overall, LJMU 100+. Can't remember, it's not easy researching on an iPhone. Hence the reason that I can function as an analyst without these mistakes.

I will not tell you that I think you are wrong in the future, although the next time I see Iniesta on the wing, I'll think of you.

I also forgot to mention that I resigned from my part time call centre job to take up the role of Football Data Analyst at Prozone. The only criteria for the role was an in depth

knowledge of football. I must have forgotten a lot in the last few years.

Wow a data analyst who screwed up on data,theres a first.

Yeah, we should be aiming to finish above Villa this season they're in absolute turmoil. The seemingly impregnable top 8 (Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, City, Everton, Villa) has become a top 7 IMO.

From what I've seen do far this season Villa, Everton & Liverpool don't really have much of an edge on us at all, obviously it's very early days though.

Archived