BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raffa did Liverpool a huge favour by slapping in a £20m offer for Mascherano.

I know I am in the minority thinking this but having that aggressive player in their side moves Barca from awesome to almost unbeatable by anybody. It was the one signing I was hoping they wouldn't make if European football were to be in any way competitive this season!

Barcelona are now guaranteed to fail winning the champions league.

I'm not a data analyst. I was one PART TIME 5 YEARS AGO.

Jog on, you are needed elsewhere, someone has criticised Sam in another thread.

Ouch,I have never been insulted as badly as that in all my life, where do you get your material from?I am surprised you haven't asked me where I gained my degree from.

Harry "the tap up" Redknapp at it again talking about other teams players in the press. Saying seville are being daft for basically not wanting to give spuds they're star 29 year old in his prime brazilian international striker.

So despise the man and his club.

Inter's offer is higher but Liverpool refusing to accept it.Inter now in a panic as he was their number 1 target.

Only in football could that sort of thing happen.

What are Liverpool playing at? They need the most money they can get surely?

Inter's offer is higher but Liverpool refusing to accept it.Inter now in a panic as he was their number 1 target.

Only in football could that sort of thing happen.

Can you tell them Keith Andrews, Irish international and Prem superstar, could be available for the right price?

Didn't they have a verbal agreement that the previous manager would not try and buy any pool player?

Probably being contrite and stubborn because of that.

Benitez is trying to get out of it by saying he is not the one who buys players, as he is just the coach.

Agree totally mate.My men tell me Inter have offered £2 million more than Barcelona,but Liverpool not willing to accept.

Liverpool & Rafa must have serious issues?.

I'm just still shocked, I thought Roy and Moratti had a good relationship

Skysports.com understands Fulham are in talks to sign Liverpool youngsters Lauri Dalla Valle and Alex Kacaniklic.

The Reds duo are currently in London to have talks with the Cottagers over possible moves, where they will have medicals if personal terms can be agreed.

Absolutely shocked that Roy is letting Dalla Valle go, he is supposedly meant to be class.

Used to be amazing on FM. I saw him play once for the Finnish under-19s and didn't think he was that good, but can't really judge him based on one performance.

I was thinking he mustn't be all that if Roy is letting him leave, I've never seen him play though.

Do you know anything about Salcido?

Archived