BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

:lol: Sounds like you had a good adventure.

I won't be going next week but will be for the group stages presuming we get there.

Make sure that you get all the wednesday/thursday/fridays of the games provisionally booked in your diary!

European trips are ace and probably more special for the likes of us and Fulham as they don't happen all that often.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen to that Sister lol.

Ffan, seriously just start getting ready to spend most of your time searching for cheap flights and deals. Skyscanner is your friend!!

We came to the conclusion that Lithuanian woman must be seperated at birth, with the ugly ones locked in a big building somewhere. All the ones we saw were stunning.

The food is interesting, always rememebr the look on Jordans face when he sampled the delights of pigs ears with cheese.... nice!!!!

The judge hasn't commented yet, just twelve good men and true who found him not guilty.

Obviously not easy finding twelve in Merseyside!

Benitez, Alonso, Reina, Arbeloa, Skrtal, Carragher, Aurelio, Benayoun, Alonso, Kuyt, Babel, Torres

Is the world going mad, or is just Stoke getting desperate?

SSN - 15.16 Stoke have signed midfielder Dean Whitehead from Premier League rivals Sunderland for an initial fee of £3million, which could rise to £5million.

With Laursen having retired, I'm shocked that Villa have let Knight go. They still need a replacement for Barry and now two new CBs, alongside any other additions they had in mind. Unless O'Neill works some magic, I can see them dropping out of the top six.

I am confused Pompey have been bought by a billionaire so why are they selling all of their players?

Because they probably still owe a whole pot of money. Why else would they keep Paul Hart and try to sign the likes of Eugene Bopp?

10.55 Paul Hart has confirmed Portsmouth have accepted an offer from Tottenham Hotspur for striker Peter Crouch.

10.30 Sunderland boss Steve Bruce has revealed he is doing his 'utmost' to try to sign Tottenham Hotspur striker Darren Bent.

Things are happening.

9.01 According to reports in the News of the World, Arsenal are ready to make a £7million for Chelsea forward Salomon Kalou.

Hope this doesn't affect the Di Santo loan.

Archived