BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Benjani back to pompey i hear, nothing wrote yet but a good friend a pompey fan seems to think he is on his way back down there.

Makes sense i suppose , pompey have no money to put down for a decent player and its not like city need the brass up front but they do need the space for there topheavy squad.

If they do sign him they gotta be 1 of the favs to go down, i would put my money on them in bottom spot if the odds were good.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bassong going to City means NUFC get another big transfer fee and much more worryingly, puts Spurs back into the market for a central defender.

Very little by way of solid happenings anywhere but eye openers are:

Abramovich has OK'd a £100m splurge on Pirlo, Aguerro and Ribery, apparently...

Lucash has not found a home and will return to WHam in reduced circumstances

Liverpool got stuffed 3-0 by Espanyol. Agger is injured. Real's bid for Alonso keeps growing

City's Toure and RSC both injured

Chamakh might be in London talking to Arsenal, or might not be.

Frightening those two photographs!

Reports that Liverpool agreed a price of E32m for Alonso with Real Madrid.

That will mean Spurs miss out on Turner and I am sorry to say my summer long fears of them coming to Rovers look like being confirmed although at this stage it wasn't Warnock I was so worried about. If Bassong goes to City, Harry will be getting desperate.

Frightening those two photographs!

Reports that Liverpool agreed a price of E32m for Alonso with Real Madrid.

That will mean Spurs miss out on Turner and I am sorry to say my summer long fears of them coming to Rovers look like being confirmed although at this stage it wasn't Warnock I was so worried about. If Bassong goes to City, Harry will be getting desperate.

Why does it mean Spurs will miss out on Turner?

The Swiss Football Association have confirmed that Philippe Senderos will join Everton in the coming days

With less than a year left on his contract, Senderos is now on the verge of completing a reported £7million move to David Moyes’ side, the Swiss FA admitting that the transfer details are undisclosed.

If the sum is correct, the world has gone mad. £7M for Senderos with one year left on the contract. WTF!!

Senderos replacing Lescott is great news, for us. ;)

Great news for anyone playing Everton.

Plus Wenger is the first to complain about prices being too high and players costing too much, especially in the premiership yet he demands 7m for bloody Senderos and reportedly has only offered 5m for Chamankh. He loves playing games that guy.

Archived