BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting comments from Leeds on Delph & Villa:

"Leeds United can confirm that a fee has been agreed with Aston Villa for Fabian Delph.

"Leeds United wishes to place on record our appreciation for the honourable manner in which Aston Villa have conducted their interest in the player.

"The club has resisted approaches from other FA Premier League clubs since agreeing terms with Aston Villa.

"Having given Villa our commitment to transfer the player (subject to medical), we had no intention of going back on that."

Just shows Hughes & Redknapp that 'tapping up' does not always work!!

LUFC chairman is Ken Bates isn't it? He'll just be having a typical sideswipe at the Arabs I'd imagine.

Apparently Al-Fahim has yet to officially takeover Portsmouth, who are also resigned to selling more players.

They've also fined David Nugent and Mark Wilson for a pre-season bust-up.

That's right. Gaydamak hasn't put in any money for 9 months and Al-Fahim hasn't completed the deal. If the takeover doesn't happen soon then Pompey are a good bet to be relegated. Many of my Pompey friends have given up on the season already. I think 12 players turned up for pre-season!

That's right. Gaydamak hasn't put in any money for 9 months and Al-Fahim hasn't completed the deal. If the takeover doesn't happen soon then Pompey are a good bet to be relegated. Many of my Pompey friends have given up on the season already. I think 12 players turned up for pre-season!

It was all hyped-up months ago that Portsmouth would be the next Man.City, just in time to dupe fans into renewing their season tickets. Now they're finding out the harsh reality.

Good job they've got The Axe to save them then... They must be SO delighted with that signing :unsure:

Haha completely forgot about the Alonso debacle.

PhilipL goes CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!

So apart from Real Madrid, who is actually in for him? Clowns.

After reading that thread, it has just hit home that the "war chest" ended up being spent on Vince bloody Grella.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

No but he said his plane was delayed from landing because of rain...

Oh god that must be England then. My top is still drying from my 15minute walk to work this morning.

Are you anticipating him signing for Fulham? Not a bad striker to take a punt on.

Oh god that must be England then. My top is still drying from my 15minute walk to work this morning.

Are you anticipating him signing for Fulham? Not a bad striker to take a punt on.

:lol:

No he will sign for Hull I'd say. Can't see us signing anyone at the moment.

Archived