BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

If anything the game highlighted just how compact a side Chelsea are.

They are going to win the league hands down.

I seriously pity Hull who visit them first game, its such a walk over game that Hull may as well send their reserve side out.

United have shown their downside, and like us, its the midfield area that will let them down.

Unfortunately their midfield ins't quite as bad as ours :(

Maybe we could sell them Keith Andrews!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Berbatov is very average, and i still think Owen will just have been a waste of a signing for United

Hes far from average Iceman, Berbatov glides around the pitch like he hasnt a care in the world but his thinking, creativity, and execution of a ball are second to none.

It just needs his team mates to accept him and get on his wavelength and understand his capabilities as to how he thinks to show off the true talents that Berbatov possesses.

He's skinted Pompey lets hope that he can do the same with Spurs.

Its so predictable tho.

HR: I like Young hes a triffic player aint he squint squint ;) You know hes a player who i really admire and ive always liked him but i doubt his team erm Villa? would want to sell.

Like the poster above drog said, he really should be charged by the F.A. everytime he says it.

It gets worse for Pompey- now they cannot afford a free transfer!

Mark Viduka's move to Portsmouth is in doubt, with the threat of administration still hovering over the Premier League club. The striker currently has no club after being released by Newcastle.- BBC

And Gary Cahill signs a new three year contract for Bolton. Get in there! So, when he finally gets his well deserved England call up this season, and the Billy Big ###### clubs come in and buy him, we'll get a fair price.

...and that's what we, and you, are reduced to. Sad, isn't it?

And Gary Cahill signs a new three year contract for Bolton. Get in there! So, when he finally gets his well deserved England call up this season, and the Billy Big ###### clubs come in and buy him, we'll get a fair price.

Unless, like us, you include some modest get out clauses in new contract offers, meaning your negotiation power is rather limited.

Unless, like us, you include some modest get out clauses in new contract offers, meaning your negotiation power is rather limited.

I'm hoping that this new contract includes a less than modest get out clause - but I know what you mean.

Does seem so unfortunately, at least as you say if a bigger club comes in for him you'll get a better price now he's signed a new contract. (But then I guess you pay him more until/if he leaves)

He'd still be 4th choice at Rovers though :rock:

Pompey have confirmed that Kidd won't continue with them this season

Looks like Pompey are set to go into administration if the reports down here are true and the takeover doesn't happen by the end of this week.

Could end up starting the season with -9 points (due to the Premier League having less games than the Football League).

Hull City set to sign Stephen Hunt tomorrow.

Bassong set to play Vs Liverpool - HOW!?! I thought a red card meant he was still banned for 2 more games?

He didn't play against Villa at the tail end of last season and didn't play against West Brom at the weekend according to the Tottenham official website. I thought the move was completed before then?

He didn't play against Villa at the tail end of last season and didn't play against West Brom at the weekend according to the Tottenham official website. I thought the move was completed before then?

It was - sounds dodgy to me! also, he should be banned for another game as well as Newcastle appealed against his ban and it was unsuccessful, which means an extra game ban. 2 game for the red, 1 for the appeal = 3 game ban. Villa & should be Liverpool and Hull games.

Archived