BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arsenal also seem to be having problems with bums in seats. They've been calling around to London companies trying to sell corporate packages for the season.

There was a chap on Talksport a while ago saying he was asked to write out a cheque for 37k !!!!! for himself his wife and 2 kids for ST's for five years when the emirates was first built.

Unsurprisingly with them now looking like also rans in the Championship stakes he said he wouldn't be doing the same again!

:lol:

Have to say that I'm liking what Hull did over the summer - probably going to get killed today, but I think they've gotten enough to stay up.

Also, agree with Gray that Essien is more of a central player. Think he'd be best in the back of the diamond, but what do I know.

Drogba's 2nd was quality. I first thought it was a miss hit cross!

Essien was brilliant in midfield. Hull were unlucky not to get a draw but they parked the bus 2nd half and failed.

Ghilas done ok i thought, a few bad touches but was unlucky with his shot at the end. Too little time for him today.

Drogba's 2nd was quality. I first thought it was a miss hit cross!

Essien was brilliant in midfield. Hull were unlucky not to get a draw but they parked the bus 2nd half and failed.

Ghilas done ok i thought, a few bad touches but was unlucky with his shot at the end. Too little time for him today.

Drogba admitted it was a mishit cross.

Ghilas wasn't too bad, considering it was his first match and he didn't have a lot of time to get settled with his teammates this week, or in the match today.

Ghilas looked OK, certainly has some pace about him, but looked very one footed and didn't put enough pressure on Chelsea players or deal well when he wasn't given any time. It was a good hit at the end though. He might adapt well, but I don't think we've missed out on anything special.

Archived