BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rafa's own fault alsonso and a huge one why you would ever want to bring in barry for the hoddle like Alsonso, Baffles me.

I've not seen a figure as to how much he has left, but now its over man city will nick fourth now.

Its time for the yanks to go back and own a American handball club, how they haven't been lynched is a wonder to me.

Its time for the yanks to go back and own a American handball club, how they haven't been lynched is a wonder to me.

Don't be silly, its time for them to carry on with their superb stewardship of Liverpool FC. Nothing would give me more pleasure then to see one of the 'Big 4' crash and burn.

No draws in the first week of the league.

We need more draws please.

They take points out of the league and reduce the number of points needed for each position generally.

No draws involving Burnley please...just heavy victories for the oppo.

I could live with that! :lol:

Wenger's face would be a picture, as would the fans with their 'In Arsene we trust' mantra.

No chance, my monies on them to win it this year. Arshavin and Eduardo will make them clinical in front of goal. Suspect at the back as always and do need a good sitter but if they can get over there weaker team hoo-doo they will win it. Best record against the big teams last year.

It will be a victory for football if they do!!

It'll be a victory for pansies, cheats and cry babies more like. I always want Arsenal to lose as Wenger cries whenevr his delicate little flowers are not able to play their fancy dan game unhindered and accuses the opposition of being violent thugs, whilst the likes of Van Persie commit knee high challenges.

No chance, my monies on them to win it this year. Arshavin and Eduardo will make them clinical in front of goal. Suspect at the back as always and do need a good sitter but if they can get over there weaker team hoo-doo they will win it. Best record against the big teams last year.

It will be a victory for football if they do!!

:o Victory for football?? No thanks. I hope they finish 6th!

They havent won a trophy for 4 years and I dont see any reason why they will this time either!

It'll be a victory for pansies, cheats and cry babies more like. I always want Arsenal to lose as Wenger cries whenevr his delicate little flowers are not able to play their fancy dan game unhindered and accuses the opposition of being violent thugs, whilst the likes of Van Persie commit knee high challenges.

100% agree :lol:

I was just thinking that myself, I wonder if there has been some focus on the financial side more this year??

Investments have been extremely poor and club owners will have taken a pounding, ie I had one small investment of just £5,000 on a 5 year guaranteed bond, I earned £22.50 interest over the five years!!!

Now magnify that with the millions club owners have invested and they will have taken a real pounding!!

Maybe even the banks are putting tighter constraints on Football Clubs!!

The top 4 have not brought that many players in this transfer window - money problems need sorting out. Players have left both Liverpool and Man U and Arsenal. This season could actually be the season that another club get into the top 4 and I don't mean Man city. Every game man city play this season will be hard for them because everybody wants to bring them down a peg - pressure they will not handle imo. If one or more of the top 4 drop out of the top 4 this season and therefore don't get into the champions league - they,ll suffer even more. It is possible that the credit crunch is hitting bigger clubs in the prem than the smaller ones in the prem. We hope Rovers can take advantage of things this season - somehow.

Harsh. Has he done his press conference yet, or are they just gonna dig out his last two to save everyone the hassle?

''I've always dreamt of playing for this club, I hope to finish my career here, I'm fully fit....'' Etc.

Harsh. Has he done his press conference yet, or are they just gonna dig out his last two to save everyone the hassle?

''I've always dreamt of playing for this club, I hope to finish my career here, I'm fully fit....'' Etc.

I wonder how many games it'll take for him to kiss the Fulham badge? Maybe he'll just go ahead and do it in the press conference? Or maybe he's just waiting until he gets the opportunity to do it in front of the Rovers fans when Fulham come to Ewood?

Archived