14. West Ham : £21.3

15. Wolves : £16.1

16. Burnley : £2.5

17. Wigan : -£13.8

18. Portsmouth : -£19.0

19. Blackburn : -£21.9

20. Arsenal : -£41.3

All wrong - City spend Millions, not just a couple of hundred quid :lol:

Those numbers look familiar from a table published in one of the Sundays a week ago before the season started.

I thought the Chelsea and Liverpool numbers look very suspect on the low side and the City number is actually their net spend in the last two years! But they were relatively careful before that.

However, so many deals are undisclosed these days that transfer fee tables are at best a guideline. A few Rovers incoming deals have been fee undisclosed eg Diouf whom Sam said cost £1m and everyone assumed had cost £2m at the time but was officially undisclosed.

I wonder how many games it'll take for him to kiss the Fulham badge? Maybe he'll just go ahead and do it in the press conference? Or maybe he's just waiting until he gets the opportunity to do it in front of the Rovers fans when Fulham come to Ewood?

This quote from a daily mail article made me chuckle

Duff said: `I am as loyal as they come'

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...mare--stay.html

This quote from a daily mail article made me chuckle

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...mare--stay.html

Hahahahaha! What a tool.

Didn't he say, not six weeks ago, that he wasn't going anywhere and wanted to get Newcastle back to the Premier League? I can't really think of many ex-players that I have a real disliking of, but Duff I certainly do. One of the best things about Newcastle being relegated was watching him play in the Championship.

Dya not remember his antics when Chelsea scored against us the season after he left the club? Where he started dancing around and when he kissed the Chelsea badge in front of the Rovers fans? Chelsea hadn't won a cup, they hadn't won the league, it was just a goal. He showed the club utter contempt, not a shred of respect and I've not forgotten it. In fact, I don't recall him ever saying anything good about this club, ever.

Dya not remember his antics when Chelsea scored against us the season after he left the club? Where he started dancing around and when he kissed the Chelsea badge in front of the Rovers fans? Chelsea hadn't won a cup, they hadn't won the league, it was just a goal. He showed the club utter contempt, not a shred of respect and I've not forgotten it. In fact, I don't recall him ever saying anything good about this club, ever.

Fair does. I thought he handled himself well when he left so I guess I let that stick in my mind more than the above.

I would have liked him back. Mainly cos MGP is a sack of ######.

The dw.gif Stadium ^_^

:D

Middle of last week I phoned up to get Wigan rugby tickets and was very confused when it told me I'd phoned the 'DW ticket hotline'. I even put the phone down to check I had the right number before it clicked they'd changed the stadium name.

Hahahaha, yeah thats right. The DW stadium, from JJB

Keith Treacey just scored and giving Leicster the run around apparently! :lol:

If he carries on like this other prem teams will be looking at him (dont really think that will happen just keeping it on topic) :P

I'll continue what Philip said in the Sunderland preview.

The fact that Wolves won away at Wigan and Wigan easily winning against Villa on saturday, may get you to think how weakened Aston Villa actually is this year.

Considering our game against City - I think Barry did a lot of the hard work and I think willa are struggling to replace him.

I see the Vidic to Barca stories have reappeared under the guise of the Mancs being shocked that he is interested.

If they lose him - they deffo will lose the Premier League title.

07.35 There are plenty of interesting transfer stories in this morning's newspapers, with the Daily Mirror suggesting Everton are interested in Tottenham duo David Bentley and Alan Hutton.

What a shrewd move this would be.

I can see Bents pinning crosses to Cahill and Fellaini. They will be dangerous!

If they lose him - they deffo will lose the Premier League title.

07.35 There are plenty of interesting transfer stories in this morning's newspapers, with the Daily Mirror suggesting Everton are interested in Tottenham duo David Bentley and Alan Hutton.

What a shrewd move this would be.

I can see Bents pinning crosses to Cahill and Fellaini. They will be dangerous!

Does that bode badly for Arteta's recovery?

Found this link on the BBC website.

Hull City sign Ashley Young from Aston Villa.

:D :D

Don't worry someone must have hacked in because it is fake.

It's a Hull City fan f'in about. He did Luke Young first and The Telegraph fell for it! haha.

Here's one he's done you might like

http://www.hullcityafc.net/page/ProfilesDe...8~11754,00.html

:lol:

Archived