BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was Hart not brought in as caretaker only :unsure: , Colchester are looking for a Manager. ;)

He was, originally. When Dr Sulaiman was lined up to invest some money they agreed to give him the job permanently despite Sven's declared interest - the first of many red flags into the perilous state of their finances.

United was really pants last night.

I wonder if they are going to strengthen before the window shuts.

They really look like they were lacking flair and creativity.

Giggs is Old, Anderson was really bad, Rooney is too deep, Carrick missed a penalty.

Dont think it helped that they were without Vidic and Ferdinand last night, Foster doesn't inspire me with confidence either.

They need to improve a hell of a lot otherwise they could be the team pushed out of the Champions legue places.

As their current squad stands, Man Utd are in very bad shape. The midfield, which is so important to them is either too old or not good enough for a title challenge, and their strikers are dodgy.

Everton are doing the right thing, let the baby sit in the naughty corner for a bit. We mustn't let the agents and unprofessional sheep botherers win.

Portsmouth are really looking poor and it is only 2 games in. Suliman the Indecisive hasn't bought them yet, they have no money and they have a manager who is way out of his depth.

Dont think it helped that they were without Vidic and Ferdinand last night, Foster doesn't inspire me with confidence either.

They need to improve a hell of a lot otherwise they could be the team pushed out of the Champions legue places.

:lol: Seriously some people take 1 result far too much! No way in this world will United finish lower than 4th.

Its 1 game..... its a one off.

Archived