BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Got a horrible feeling its a London 1-2-3 next May with the Lancashire trio including City scrapping it out for 4th.

:lol:

Why do you do things like this?!

Your having a laugh mate spurs will not finish higher than utd.Its two games into the season,last year you reckoned villa could win the league.United will finish in the top 3 without a doubt

He also predicted last season that Boro would be dark horses.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tugs it wouldn't be a proper summer if Sandra didn't predict United would financially collapse, get relegated and cease to exist.

Likewise if some stonking predictions like Boro for the Champions League weren't thrown out there, and this year it's a London 1-2-3, god knows in what order.

Brilliant.

For a club facing financial ruin, not sure how West Ham is going to fund the 7 million they are allegedly bidding for the French striker - unless the rumors are wrong, or they have already agreed to sell Upson.

For a club facing financial ruin, not sure how West Ham is going to fund the 7 million they are allegedly bidding for the French striker - unless the rumors are wrong, or they have already agreed to sell Upson.

I don't know how West Ham manage to get huge offers for complete plonkers but there is every prospect that Chamakh could be funded out of flogging off Collins.

On the BBC:

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola denies he is considering his future at the club in response to demands by the Hammers' bankrupt Icelandic owners to trim the squad. (Press Association, 1800 BST)

I haven't been able to get the Davenport tragedy out of my head since I heard about it. I still have shivers running down my spine.

It had to have been pre-meditated. A stab to either leg suggests to me that whoever it was wanted to end his career.

I haven't been able to get the Davenport tragedy out of my head since I heard about it. I still have shivers running down my spine.

It had to have been pre-meditated. A stab to either leg suggests to me that whoever it was wanted to end his career.

Kinda like when a gangster shot Lescott in the knee.

Apparently they have got somebody for attempted murder. I hope they both make a full recovery.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8216100.stm

Ghilas has just scored for hull, wonder if we missed out on a good one there.

I was at the game today - he was one of the best players on the pitch. A real grafter, ran his socks off all game, a little bit light-weight but good technically and should have had a hat-trick. Scored 1, hit the crossbar and blasted over from 5 yards out by rushing a rebound.

The highlights shows have made Bolton look good - they were awful! possible relegation scrap for them.

Apparently they have got somebody for attempted murder. I hope they both make a full recovery.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8216100.stm

My sister works in Bedford A&E and was one of the nurses who dealt with them when they came in. Stabbed in the backs of his legs and had to have cardiac resuscitation as a result of the blood loss; lucky to be alive. Disgusting attack, clearly designed to end his football career, and very nearly his life. As regards those responsible, I hope they throw away the key

Archived