BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bentley, Belamy and Cruz. I sometimes wonder about JW ;) we never agree to these ridiculous clause eh Chris lol

Bentley 40% but got him for £1m - and after Arsenals cut we still made £9m on him!

Bellamy - a release clause - still double bubble though.

Cruz - Bought for £3.5m, sold for £18m.

What was your point again?! ;)

Bentley 40% but got him for £1m - and after Arsenals cut we still made £9m on him!

Bellamy - a release clause - still double bubble though.

Cruz - Bought for £3.5m, sold for £18m.

What was your point again?! ;)

Yeah i know that. My point is that i think JW is doing a fine job. ;) read between the lines Chris

Interesting game that. Liverpool shot themselves in the foot twice. Own goal then a disastrous lunge by Gerrard to gift them a penalty when they were just starting to turn it around. Theres something strangely pleasing about seeing the spanish waiter fuming like he did today. :)

Last season I thought they had a good squad. Now they have £30 million in the bank and what seems like a much weaker squad. Voronin and Babel were woeful!

Friedel was rolling back the years tonight.

Good result for Villa, I can't believe Reo Coaker was the only player to go over to the supporting fans at the full time whistle and the rest of the Villa team just clapped around the half way line on their way to the tunnel. Friedel did it all the time with us or at least at every away game I've seen along with most if not all the team.

Could this result be the final straw for Benitez?

on espn who was the pundit. Not kevin k. The other one.

on espn

Matt Holland.

Liverpool were terrible - Torres and Gerrard upfront makes no sense when the service is coming from Lucas, Mascherano, Kuyt and Benayoun. It's simply not a good enough midfield and quite frankly a waste of Gerrard's talents. They're seriously missing Alonso already. Not that Villa did anything more than they've always done under O'Neill - hit teams quickly on the break and hurt them from set pieces.

They've got to hope Aquilani is seriously good otherwise they're going nowhere this season.

Archived