BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A West Ham fan has been stabbed in the chest.

Apparently Millwall fans turned up without tickets and planned the violence.

I heard that the met police insisted that west ham withdraw 1500 tickets. Hence the people who turned up had no tickets.

anyway we will all know who the west ham supporters that were involved, they will be at ewood with black eyes etc. According to reports on sky, it was the whU fans who caused the trouble in the ground - expect larger than normal police at ewood on saturday.

Silly overweight stewards in grubby fluorescent coats fending off animals. Where were the horses ? Where were the baton charges ?

Despite gazillions of pounds pumped (or pimped) into the Prem each year there is no money available for proper policing it seems....... and one wouldn't expect the overpaid little darlings on the pitch to pay for their own safety out of their own pockets would one?

According to Sky Sports, they're looking at another striker called Aleksic, but he's 18 years old, so possibly one for the future. They'll be after another fancy player I bet.

Oh, and isn't Tommy Smith pretty ___? He's never been a brilliant goal scorer, and has been to a few clubs I think.

I really have no idea why he went there.

happy_face_money_in_eyes_hg_clr.gif

same reason Kalinic, Nzozi, Salgado, Benni, Peders, Roque (etc etc etc etc) came to rovers - wasn't for their love of the club, it was a chance to play in the prem, oh yeah and to get a fat slice too of course ;)

Actually Piqiuenne has been fairly good from what I've seen of him. The only spark in Portsmouth's lacklustre side. I noticed Mokoena got caught strolling back from deep when the rest of the defence were trying to play the offside trap - against Arsenal?

At this moment in time it doesn't look like Pompey have much a future the way things are going! Wish I'd put a bet on them going down.

Citeh are looking at Aleksic, not Pompey. Sorry if my post was misleading.

Millwall came to Hull in the cup last year with the sole intent of causing trouble - pulled up seats in the stadium and threw them at Hull fans.

The complete disgrace is that about 15 Hull City fans went to jail for defending themselves, whilst 1 Millwall fan was sent to jail - the rest got a fine and a slap on the wrist!

Millwall fans were screaming at the West Ham player and was mocking the players dad, who had died in a motorcycle accident on Sunday. The lad left the pitch in tears.

No place for that sort of scum in football.

Claims that Pompey's takeover is complete:

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/566000-uae-...l-of-portsmouth

"UAE tycoon Sulaiman Al Fahim on Wednesday took 100 percent ownership of Portsmouth Football Club."

Not many days left of the window, will the money be too late in January?

There is nothing on the Pompey website yet. He said it was done a few weeks back and nothing came of that.

I doubt they will spend money or that he himself has the kind of money to spend, unless there is a shadow investor involved.

If there was going to be spending then he would have surely spent some money till now before the take-over like Yoeng for Brum. Something is fishy there and I doubt the stink will hit the air for another year or two.

There is nothing on the Pompey website yet. He said it was done a few weeks back and nothing came of that.

Official now:

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/index.php?cm...article_id=2775

Still think there are question marks on how much money will be made available for transfers, it took him a long time to take over and the deal was reportedly on the brink of collapse a few times.

Judging from the local paper, you'd think Portsmouth had thumped Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, not Hereford United. :lol:

If Al Fahim is really going to splash the cash, why were Portsmouth so quick to offload their most valuable players?

Silly overweight stewards in grubby fluorescent coats fending off animals. Where were the horses ? Where were the baton charges ?

Baton chrges ???? Come on AS, this is England, the land of the PC Brigade and softly softly approach to all sorts of problems and issues.

Imagine eh ? The Police charging with batons drawn would have the Human Rights Society jumping out of the prams and cots ^_^

Archived