BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Baton chrges ???? Come on AS, this is England, the land of the PC Brigade and softly softly approach to all sorts of problems and issues.

Imagine eh ? The Police charging with batons drawn would have the Human Rights Society jumping out of the prams and cots ^_^

Aaahh the good old days

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine eh ? The Police charging with batons drawn would have the Human Rights Society jumping out of the prams and cots.

Occassionally police with batons are necessary. The most recent incident being a case in point. Crack some heads and the "hooligans" might think twice the next time around.

Occassionally police with batons are necessary. The most recent incident being a case in point. Crack some heads and the "hooligans" might think twice the next time around.

Not sure about that,thinking once seems to be enough of a problem before the police add further brain damage.

I work on railway and I was at Euston today when some of the Celtic fans were getting off a footbal special to get on coaches to take them to the ground.

The guy who's working the football special back from Euston tonight is a Rangers fan :lol:

Absolute disgrace!

Worth about £20m that dive.

Just waiting for the "well Arsenal deserved it" line to come out next.

They didn't deserve that penalty, but if you really think Celtic would have had a chance if the penalty wasn't called, you're nuts. The dive was worth about a fiver.

I'd prefer it if they stayed up. They keep us one place up in the attendance league and it's a local away day - and would be one less away for most people per season :huh:

It's more competition for local fans. If they're in a league below perhaps more people would be willing to come to Ewood. Similarly I wouldn't be too bothered if Bolton went down. It's a cutthroat business after all.

Just watched some of the Lescott interview on NW Tonight. Isn't it funny how every single one of Man City's signings have all said "It's not about the money". As if we'd think that :D

Reminds me of Mrs Mertons' famous question to Debbie McGee,

"So what was it that first attracted you to the multi-millionaire Paul Daniels?"

Archived