BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young dives again and they get another penalty, this one is put away by Milner.

BBC:

"Villa goal: Sorry to say this, but if Eduardo's a cheat, then Ashley Young's not far behind him - let's not pretend diving isn't a disease caught by English players too. Young goes down so easily in the Rapid box once more, and once more it's a spot kick. James Milner takes over duties and comfortably dispatches it. Extra-time is on."

Bit of a diver is Ashley Young, seen him dive a few times so far in his career.

Comment from VillaTalk on Warnock's introduction to the crowd:

"He looked a little sheepish. He's never been clapped by more than 15 men with flat caps and 34 whippets previously so the 30k at VP would have been very intimidating."

:rolleyes:

Love the way the person who wrote that can't have been at the game :rolleyes:

Didn't want to see Villa go out. There an English team people. Stephen Warnock and Brad Friedel deserved European football for what they did at Blackburn. I for one wish them both the best of luck in the future, just not against Rovers but especially against the Dingles. Thanks for everything Stevie.

Do any of you actually think, despite this disapointment, the Warnock is even thinking twice about leaving Blackburn for Villa. Of course not. Bitter bitter people.

Who knows Tom? All i can say is not many players leave Rovers and end up being successful, the 'rovers curse' has killed many careers especially in recent years. Looks like Stevie is getting off to a good start... :lol:

• Backroom
Do any of you actually think, despite this disapointment, the Warnock is even thinking twice about leaving Blackburn for Villa. Of course not. Bitter bitter people.

Also, both were clear pens which you'd scream for!

Come on Tom they were dives, Young is a cheat (we have our own though to be fair)

Also no of course he doesnt regret it but as a football fan we are allowed some spite as I'm sure you would feel if Young or Bongywhore left you and you and the money wasnt made available

It's just funny what a bitter little fanbase your becoming cause you lose a couple of players to us, Friedel was a club ledge yet you all swamp to try and see as much fault in him as you can cause he moved on, now waiting to do the same with Warnock, I don't obsess over Barry and what he's doing at City, get over it and get on with supporting your club.

It's just funny what a bitter little fanbase your becoming cause you lose a couple of players to us, Friedel was a club ledge yet you all swamp to try and see as much fault in him as you can cause he moved on, now waiting to do the same with Warnock, I don't obsess over Barry and what he's doing at City, get over it and get on with supporting your club.

We are, and just having a laugh and as much as you seem a good egg, don't come on here lecturing us on the rights and wrongs of ex players, I wouldn't do it on your MB.

Your views are welcome though Tom. ;)

Jog on Tom, along with your European ambitions.

He has gone for the money NOT ambition.

Villa will never challenge the established top 4 teams just like City wont.

Your fighting for 5th spot at best against City, thats the limit of this seasons ambitions.

As for being bitter ? Not a chance mate. footballers have NO loyalty whatsoever, cash is KING.

Villa know that courtesy of the Barry scenario. :D:D

Archived