BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

villa won't even get into europe this season, never mind the top 4. Compared to last season villa are miles away from challenging for the top four.

lost two massively important players and not replaced them, or if you have, with inferior players.

O'Neill is losing it big time.

City and Spurs are easily ahead of Villa now, and probably Everton.

Stevie did well for us when he was here, i bare no grudges towards him, but i'd be lying if i didn't have a cheeky smile at the final whistle...

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much is the champions league group stages worth?

Ok it was a long shot at 2-0 from the first leg, but that sealed it for them.

If it was already over with, why did he dive?

:lol:

Are you actually saying that it wasn't over, and Eduardo was that worried about a Celtic fight back that he dived for a penalty?

The tie was done and dusted a week earlier, the penalty changed nothing.

No Idea

But didn't they want to buy him, not sure spuds want to sell him yet

the info i had was that we agreed a 4 million plus add ons for him, but something went wrong.

he has the same agent as stephen kelly and we were talking to them both. maybe he just didn't fancy us.

Do any of you actually think, despite this disapointment, the Warnock is even thinking twice about leaving Blackburn for Villa. Of course not. Bitter bitter people.

Whooh! get you!

Savo Milosevic had the right idea about Villa fans - possibly the most fickle in the top flight. At least Diouf only spits at opposing fans.

Nope.

We will conquer that group, then Europe. :lol:

I expect you to win that group and I am being totally serious in saying that.

You have a manager who knows European opposition better than every other boss in the league except the CL mob. Roma are definitely beatable and the other two are not as strong as Fulham.

Who did Villa get?

Well there was obviously only one reason Brad went to Villa and that was money.

Don't think Warny looked very happy in his interview, looked very uneasy to me, though it was good the way he stuk up for Blakburn.

(the letter between b and d has stopped working on my keyboard :( )

I was looking at my keyboard thinking 'there are 4 keys between b and d??'. Then I got it. Doh! :D

Tuncay a Stoke player?

They are really doing something right the potters.

Fuller and Tuncay is a good pairing.

And Beattie and Tuncay is even better. They've done brilliantly since reaching the Premier League and I don't forsee them being involved in the relegation scrap this season.

Archived