BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Guest Kamy100
Surely you're not suggesting he was the reason we didn't score on Saturday - it didn't take two Premier League centre halves to keep Roberts quiet that day. It never does.

He was one of the major reasons because every ball pumped upto the West Ham box was headed away by Collins, I bet he had a headache the next day!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any Finnish people here?

Apparently Finnish media are reporting that Fulham are trying to sign Lauri Da Valle

They are. By the sounds of it his father has leaked to story to their local paper which has been picked up by major press.

The article says that Liverpool is asking for £5M. It also claims that Fulham has had 2 offers already rejected, the first being £3,5M. Dalla Valle's father is just quoted saying that he can't comment on anything as nothing is certain yet, but says that everyone will know more in two days [when the window closes].

If you dismiss the ridiculous sums mentioned, I guess there could be something in it..

Edit: I think I heard the current Fulham academy boss is the same guy who brought Dalla Valle to Liverpool?

They are. By the sounds of it his father has leaked to story to their local paper which has been picked up by major press.

The article says that Liverpool is asking for £5M. It also claims that Fulham has had 2 offers already rejected, the first being £3,5M. Dalla Valle's father is just quoted saying that he can't comment on anything as nothing is certain yet, but says that everyone will know more in two days [when the window closes].

If you dismiss the ridiculous sums mentioned, I guess there could be something in it..

Edit: I think I heard the current Fulham academy boss is the same guy who brought Dalla Valle to Liverpool?

Cheers, is he any good do you know.

Yeah he is. We "signed" Liverpools Youth Academy recruitment officer, Malcolm Elias.

Cheers, is he any good do you know.

Hope so. Our national team is desperate for a new star :)

He has been branded a huge prospect in the youth levels in Finland and scored a lot of goals for Liverpool's youths, but you never know how they mature to adult games. He's been on the fringes of the Liverpool reserve squad, so can't seem him being more than a reserve player in Fulham either - yet.

Hope so. Our national team is desperate for a new star :)

He has been branded a huge prospect in the youth levels in Finland and scored a lot of goals for Liverpool's youths, but you never know how they mature to adult games. He's been on the fringes of the Liverpool reserve squad, so can't seem him being more than a reserve player in Fulham either - yet.

Those figures seem quite alot for a reseve tram player.

Move won't happen anyway I'd say.

Those figures seem quite alot for a reseve tram player.

Move won't happen anyway I'd say.

The figures have to be hugely overestimated. £0,5M would sound more like it, if it would happen. It could just be his dad trying to get him more attention in Liverpool, he's a .. "character".

The figures have to be hugely overestimated. £0,5M would sound more like it, if it would happen. It could just be his dad trying to get him more attention in Liverpool, he's a .. "character".

True, plus i just can't see Fulham spending 5 million on an unproven player.

Well there you, like i was saying. You just scared the ###### out of ffan Ricky lol

It was £5.5m for Dailly and £7.5m for Kevin Davies.

'Night ffan. Sleep well. Don't have nightmares.

;):lol:

In al fairness I'd suggest Woy is doing just fine for you at the moment.

Archived