SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robbie Keane....Please god no!!!!!

Why?

The guy has a great scoring record in the PL, and especially against us. I doubt we would be able to match spurs valuation, especially if Bent is valued at £18m. :wacko: Foreign is the way to go!

Why?

The guy has a great scoring record in the PL, and especially against us. I doubt we would be able to match spurs valuation, especially if Bent is valued at £18m. :wacko: Foreign is the way to go!

Robbie Keane is foreign ;)

There's nothing to be gained in buying players off Spurs. They exist to line out pockets, not the other way round.

Rumours here mention Porto's interest in Falcão, brazilian player.

Gignac was mentioned a few days ago but no one mentioned him again.

I think it all start if and whem they sell Lisandro Lopez.

Isn't Falcao River Plate's Colombian center forward?

Did we pay Chelsea for first option to take him on loan or is it just an agreement between the clubs?

No money has changed hands and no money will change hands. You would just pay his wages while he was with you. Dream deal.

nicko: do you know when the signing of nzonzi will officially be revealed?

and another thing, sam did say that they would bring in a striker before anything happened. and then they probably will sign two players before i striker comes in. that makes me think that the comments about not going for davies is just plain bullshit.

SSN are reorting that they have spoke to RVN's agent and he says that Real Madrid want to keep the player and that he wont have recovered from his knee injury until mid September.

Strange that, as they said he was fit in April!!!

nicko: do you know when the signing of nzonzi will officially be revealed?

and another thing, sam did say that they would bring in a striker before anything happened. and then they probably will sign two players before i striker comes in. that makes me think that the comments about not going for davies is just plain bullshit.

I think N'Zonzi is a done deal barring some unforeseen hitch.

I don't believe that the money spent on that kid - or Jacobsen - will affect a striker coming in.

However that is a hard chase and I have a funny feeling there will be another go for Davies before much longer.

However that is a hard chase and I have a funny feeling there will be another go for Davies before much longer.

Just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water. :angry2:

I don't believe that the money spent on that kid - or Jacobsen - will affect a striker coming in.

Watching the interview on Rovers World I also sensed that he wants to sign Davies, he did not mention him by name but said that it was up to him to convince John Williams to sign certain players.

Nicko, whats the likelihood that Bolton would let Davies go if he really kicked up a fuss and Big Sam persisted with trying to sign him?

• Backroom

If Sam really wants Davies he isn't going to give up at the first sign of resistance is he? Sam strikes me as a proud man who will go for what he wants.

Maybe the reason Jacobsen has signed rather than say Chimbonda is so he can use the extra pennies for big bag Kev.

Nicko, whats the likelihood that Bolton would let Davies go if he really kicked up a fuss and Big Sam persisted with trying to sign him?

I did predict World War Three on this one when I wrote it...and I suspect we had all better take to the air-raid shelters soon.

My feeling is more scary than funny. Bolton's valuation is mad, actually the whole game has gone mad. I rate Davies but he should be one of the cheaper alternatives out there, not one we can barely afford.

Archived