BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if we are willing to spend 5 millon Plus on a 32 year old davies ( I like davies but think it is silly money for a club like us to be paying on someone that age) maybe we should be looking at

James Beattie - Should have signed him in Jan, stoke paid 3.5 million didnt they maybe we should bid 4 million and maybe go up to 5/6 million ?

Ricardo Fueller - To be honest not seen that much of him what I have seen of him have been impressed with his strength and pace is he good in the air and holding the bull up?

Alan Smith - To be honest not a fan but is similar type player to davies a bit younger (i think) and will cost less but with wages may acutally be more expensive than Kev

John Carew - I would like to see him at the club and that is who i personally whould try to sign

Dean Ashton - probably best of the bunch but would probably cost 7 million plus and is injuried more than Dunn!!!

I think they are all a little bit younger and could all be a decent target man what do you think ?

Has anyone seen enough of Janko and the chelsea lad to answer if they could be decent target men yes I know they are tall but they dont look very bulky so I imagine could be bullied out of the game ?

Should we go for Zigic maybe?

Alan Smith - To be honest not a fan but is similar type player to davies a bit younger (i think) and will cost less but with wages may acutally be more expensive than Kev

Hes a total different player to Davies but like you said Ashton and Janko would be worth looking at!

The Chelsea fans I've talked to say Di Santo isn't really a target man. Fairly quick and good movement, complemented by pretty decent aerial ability. Needs to bulk up a bit more to be a true target man.

Do you get paid lineage by them?

Shame they can't understand [a] how a big transfer works and how a managerial move works.

Wonder if any of these leeches has a name? Still waiting to see one brave enough to put a by-line on their work. Still waiting on them getting a story to themselves.

Bloody hell nicko you are journalist for the mirror not george orwell,Drop the self importance.

In the Nzonzi report for the BBC, it says Sam still wants Ruud.

Is he still trying for him?

The agent who brought in N'Zonzi is also the agent trying to find Ruud a home for Real Madrid.

However that one will take some doing on grounds of his fitness and wiliingness to drop wages from £120,000-a-week.

Having wrapped up Steven"The New Viara" Nzonzi and Elrio"The Aaron Lennon Of Africa" Van Heerden.....................We are also chasing Franco"The Peter Crouch of South America" DI Santo......................All we need now is the new kevin Davies.................I think Everton have one by the name of Victor Anichebe and then there is also Andy Carrol at Newcastle but wait he might be "The New Shearer!!!................................................................

The agent who brought in N'Zonzi is also the agent trying to find Ruud a home for Real Madrid.

However that one will take some doing on grounds of his fitness and wiliingness to drop wages from £120,000-a-week.

That shouldnt be a problem, If The Lancashire Telegraph offered you a job for half your current salary but you will get a slot every

day in the paper you'd take it wouldnt you? :lol:

Having wrapped up Steven"The New Viara" Nzonzi and Elrio"The Aaron Lennon Of Africa" Van Heerden.....................We are also chasing Franco"The Peter Crouch of South America" DI Santo......................All we need now is the new kevin Davies.................I think Everton have one by the name of Victor Anichebe and then there is also Andy Carrol at Newcastle but wait he might be "The New Shearer!!!................................................................

Anichebe and Carroll are both excellent shouts with PL experience too!

That shouldnt be a problem, If The Lancashire Telegraph offered you a job for half your current salary but you will get a slot every

day in the paper you'd take it wouldnt you? :lol:

Love to. Mind you, whose stories would I follow up or deny then?

Just looking through the Championship strikers that may be a half decent shout and there aint that many !

Martins and Carroll @ Newcastle

Viduka and Owen @ The Dole

Lita @ The Dole

Bowditch @ The Dole

Tuncay and Aliadiere @ Boro

Miller @ WBA

<_< Not a lot of quality

Current signings:

Givet- 28 years old

Elrio- 25 years old

Nzoni- 20 years old

Jacobsen- 30 years old

Nikos Giannakopoulos- 16 years old

I find the concept of re sale value amusing as looking at the above signings, they all potentially have one, but what is most important will be whether the players can cope with the PL.

We need TWO quality strikers to ensure we are not in a relegation battle and if it costs us up to £6 million then I am for it, however I do feel that Davies will not want to move and we will sign someone else, I would like it to be Zigic or Cardoza.

Many of the attributes of RSC at his best and a better goal ratio.

Out of all the none Premier league strikes mentioned, if Sam can't get his No.1 target, then he is also the one for me.

21 goals in 33 games in Argentina is some ratio. 1 in 2 for the rest of his career.

Rovers have paid an undisclosed fee for N'Zonzi, who follows defenders Gael Givet and Lars Jacobsen and midfielder Elrio van Heerden to the club.

Boss Sam Allardyce is still keen on Real Madrid's Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Most thrown in comment....ever.

Archived