BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Nayef is on a Mickey take, I've got SSN on, plus there doesn't even seem to be a Kurt De Jager who is a footballer.

Yes I think so too but my problem is always that I know so few of the players most other people see on FM or wherever that unless it's an obvious name made up, I'm never sure

Interesting free agents XI on SSN. Lauren, Owen, Lovenkrands, Pennant, Vassell and Hamann are all worth an enquiry, at least.

Wouldn't want to go anywhere near Vassell or Hamann, Owen would have to be strictly pay-as-you-play too, which he wouldn't go for. Lovenkrands could be cheap competition for Pedersen though.

Pamarot is the one that stands out for me at the moment, especially if Zurab goes. He can play anywhere across the back four and always does a decent job. Good Premier League experience and isn't past it by any means at 30.

Ince is in talks with MK according to SSN Breaking News.

So MK Dons are the club who are going to give him more financial backing than the £5m-£10m we gave him last summer...right...

Wouldn't want to go anywhere near Vassell or Hamann, Owen would have to be strictly pay-as-you-play too, which he wouldn't go for. Lovenkrands could be cheap competition for Pedersen though.

Pamarot is the one that stands out for me at the moment, especially if Zurab goes. He can play anywhere across the back four and always does a decent job. Good Premier League experience and isn't past it by any means at 30.

Has Zurab actually been sold yet? That transfer has been either yay or nay. Pamarot is far too inconsistent imo. One of those defenders, who somehow just loses concentration.

Pamarot is far too inconsistent imo. One of those defenders, who somehow just loses concentration.

He does have his faults but I think he'd be decent back-up on a free. The fact that he can play in both full back positions makes him ideal as back-up really, I think Zurab's biggest problem as a squad player is that he can only really play centre back. Versatility is key for backup players in a small squad.

Do you know who is in the frame?

It's Ince's job. If he wants it. That may be a very big if.

Nice of SSN to catch up with the 11 o'clocker, by the way. :lol:

Next thing we know f***wit365.com will be doing some deep analysis of it.

Daniel Güiza at Fenerbahce? Better players than him out there and cheaper.

Full Spanish international, and a good striker. However, not sure why he chose to go to Fenerbache.

Full Spanish international, and a good striker. However, not sure why he chose to go to Fenerbache.

Looking closer at his stats he isn't as bad as i first thought, though his season at Fenerbahce hasn't been that great. He's a really late bloomer, only started to score a decent amount of goals over the past few seasons, did well in 2007/8 at Mallorca and was the top scorer in the league. (27 goals in 37 games).

Haven't Zenit been linked to him recently? Wages in Russia are supposed to be very decent and Zenit is owned by Gazprom so they have a lot of money.

Archived