BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All six-foot plus. No harm in that.

Samba, N'Gozia, DiSanto and another six footer, damn difficult to defend against, and all over the park, Keeper, Centre back, Midfield and up top!!!

You can have Harewood and Salifou :P

Thats an insult to Nicko, he's worth more than that :lol:

About the only break so far...and the fact that he hasn't flown in to the club's usual hotel.

Can we presume from this then Nicko, that the forward who will cost a signing fee, will be joining imminently?

I'm prepared to be pelted in the stocks for this...but I don't think it's Ruud. I believe this is a big FEE job rather than big wages.

Is the fee likely to break our transfer record?

Anichebe was guessed a few weeks ago I think, he's tall enough. I get the feeling it's a young English player. Playing in the English league, anyway. If it wasn't a foreigner, it wouldn't have been "warm" with a Sturridge guess.

Sinclair?

Nicko said it was a foreigner

Anichebe was guessed a few weeks ago I think, he's tall enough. I get the feeling it's a young English player. Playing in the English league, anyway. If it wasn't a foreigner, it wouldn't have been "warm" with a Sturridge guess.

Sinclair?

I don't think Sturridge was important in the "warm" bit - only in so far as his joining Chelsea would speed up Di Santo's movement

He is on facebook making up fake quizes. So he is not working that hard! :unsure:

And getting the answers wrong :lol:

Lee also as the ability to access the boards from home just like the rest of us, so don't be expecting anything imminent.

Big money deal, this is getting interesting :)

I wonder if the Benni talk this morning has anything to do with the 3 names you're getting Nicko?

I dont think, in my opinion, Sam would pay too much for him, not his type of Player, in my opinion!!

You may not have to though. I know Spurs are usually quite shrewd when it comes to selling players, but 'Appy 'Arry has got to sell to raise his transfer kitty this summer, I mean there's talk, and it is only talk thus far that Bentley may be moving for around 8-9Mill. Which IIRC is a lot less than you received for him last summer. Big Sam may only have to spend half of RSC money to get him, would be a good buy as well I think, already had his settling in year.

Archived