BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you still have to explain yourself Nicko. Blimey is Ewood and I would Vinjay or Waggy in disguise. Kim Kallstrom would be good

Källström is a midfielder who played a few matches as left back as well for Lyon last season. Can hit the ball but never fulfilled his promise in my opinion.

Now that would be a top signing... Similar attributes to most of the Strikers we have looked at, but with more pace.

My money's on Oscar Cardozo though... If Bremen are in the CL again next year I dont think he'd swap that for the glory of a possible relegation battle (not saying that is gonna happen, but thats how our targets will be looking at us, unless SA does a good job of convincing them otherwise!!!)

He was strongly linked with a loan move to Everton in the last transfer window as he was out of favour. I think he even expressed a desire to move to the Premier League.

I finished work at about 7pm with the confirmation of the Dundee Utd stuff when I got back from Leigh Sports Village (which was where Sam was).

I'm in the back garden in the hammock with a beer and the laptop. I don't have a pool otherwise i'd act out my avatar.

He was strongly linked with a loan move to Everton in the last transfer window as he was out of favour. I think he even expressed a desire to move to the Premier League.

Didn't know that... Well we can have him aswell (If Benni BIG Mac goes)!!!

This from a week ago:

Blackburn could be set to replace Roque Santa Cruz with another Paraguayan international in Oscar Cardozo, according to reports in Portugal.

Full article was on Skysports.

Quite a few clues in there that could fit our man.

fowler? Ha

I'm going for someone of the following:

hoarau,

Gignac,

Chamakh,

cardozo,

Nene,

Gomez,

lledson,

janko,

however my hunch is:

Berg - notice nicko never denied this today just said the money would be more money than was mentioned!

Hitchen you idiot! Berg for 12million?thats ridiculous!

fowler? Ha

I'm going for someone of the following:

hoarau,

Gignac,

Chamakh,

cardozo,

Nene,

Gomez,

lledson,

janko,

however my hunch is:

Berg - notice nicko never denied this today just said the money would be more money than was mentioned!

Thanks for that, but no never going to happen

We will probably end up signing Japanese player waata loda crapo

• Backroom
Personally, I dont think he is the type Sam would go for, not fit into the system, thats the key!!

You could be right in that he might not be a 'Sam' type signing, but I think he could fit into the system. Obviously, it depends on the price as well, but I'd like to see him here.

Archived