BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ahhh, can't wait to know the name of the player/s!! would be nice to sign a really good striker, but would also like to see us buying a good midfielder..

i would be thrilled if we got; di santo, cordoza and m'bami!!

and which striker is close to sign for benfica??

Falcão, colombian striker

ahhh, can't wait to know the name of the player/s!! would be nice to sign a really good striker, but would also like to see us buying a good midfielder..

i would be thrilled if we got; di santo, cordoza and m'bami!!

and which striker is close to sign for benfica??

edit

171 users reading. Not bad.

Can you keep us updated on how many users are reading the thread Alex, say every hour or so? Lol

Anyway, my money is on Katlego Mphela. Should cost us around 20mill

Posted in the mister x thread thinking it was cardozo before we found out who it was , i still think this guy could come here, great feet, very tall, good head, great at striking a dead ball too, would prove a great prem striker and fit sams gamestyle to a tee.

I live in hope :D

STRIKERS...Chelsea have sorted out Sturridge now and are open to Di Santo going...so Mister X may be on his way sooner than anticipated...[ALL CHEER AT THIS POINT]...however Mister Total Mystery is still one...I have been working overtime and can't crack it, but I do know that there has been a major push for a fairly expensive striker [probably European mainland-based] and that there may be a chance with this one...I believe Sam and the chairman went through the options on Tuesday afternoon and are getting very busy...I can't say when this will come out, but I do think there is an amount of hope that it will happen...and the purse strings have been slackened.

Wish I had more for you on the name, but that would spoil the fun. Fair play to those who figured out the Sturridge-Di Santo connection.

For one or two Burnley fans out there...Coyley has now asked Hamiltpn to sell him David Easton, a Scotland under-21 and B international, along with James McCarthy. Sorry if it offends to mention it here, but it saves about 20 PMs.

In other news...Wigan are going to sign another Honduran [the midfielder Hendry Thomas]...and Ince is getting all lovey with MK Dons but may yet reject it if they have no dough.

Mobile is being left on overnight because there are about 20 contacts under orders to get me the name of the striker. Obsessive? Moi?

thank u nicko ur still a tease tho!

Not in the slightest - if I knew I would share. It is one of those that drives me up the wall as much as you. I want this scalp if I can get it.

Nicko, do the think we are at a stage to have put a bid in or just put the feelers out?

You usually only put a bid in if [a] you think the club will sell or you think the player will come. I think there is a lot of work being done to establish both of those things with this one specific target.

Nicko, I know you prob can't answer this but i'll try anyway.

Do you really really think that his will be worth getting excited about, and is there any chance of RVN, comind to Rovers?

If I knew his name I would tell you and give you a view. But I don't. I just know that something big is definitely on.

I can't see the Ruud thing because of his wages. There is very little chance that you can match his wages or offer him a deal over the next two or three years that would make it up.

And his current fitness - never mind a medical - would scare the snot out of the club.

Archived