BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nicko: can you confirm that it is possible cordozo might be the guy?

Cardozo certainly has the ability and the height and he is Paraguayan which makes him a sexy Roque replacement.

But the price is huge.

If you asked me to stab at a price for a signing I would say £7 to £8 million.

Cardozo would be £10 to £12 million. If you got it lower he would be ideal.

Not in the slightest - if I knew I would share. It is one of those that drives me up the wall as much as you. I want this scalp if I can get it.

Thats dedication and love of the job Nicko, wish mine was like that, still at £100,000 pa I suppose you can put up with it!! :lol:

Nicko on the rovers website someone has said that their sources have said that we are going to break our transfer record on Gignac. Apparently, his sources were right on Ince, Allardyce, Givet, Andrews, N'Zonzi, Jacobsen and Santa Cruz.

Any news on Southampton FC surviving? Deadline is friday to determine whether the club is fudged or not.

Please....pretty please.....pretty please with sugar on top and sprinkles?

Le Tissier seems to be conducting this 'bid' through his mates at Sky. It's a very dangerous game.

Southampton is a sobering tale for anyone who has a couple of bad seasons.

As a club to buy it should be attractice, but it;s the wrong time to be on the market.

Couldn't that nice Guided Missile come to the rescue? Or is he too busy glamming up houses.

[in-joke for those with long memories]

Nicko on the rovers website someone has said that their sources have said that we are going to break our transfer record on Gignac. Apparently, his sources were right on Ince, Allardyce, Givet, Andrews, N'Zonzi, Jacobsen and Santa Cruz.

I wouldn't dismiss it as an idea...but he isn't claiming Givet, Andrews or Santa Cruz...certainly not at this time of night and in my present frazzled state.

UNLESS IT'S THE CHAIRMAN TESTING THE WATER.

Cardozo certainly has the ability and the height and he is Paraguayan which makes him a sexy Roque replacement.

But the price is huge.

i agree, but the price might be lower since they have bought saviola and possibly falcao. they would need money and might be willing to sell at a lower price.

and sam has also said that if i found the right man, he would use all of the money on a striker, therefore we could teoreticly pay between £10 and £12 for cardozo

Le Tissier seems to be conducting this 'bid' through his mates at Sky. It's a very dangerous game.

Southampton is a sobering tale for anyone who has a couple of bad seasons.

As a club to buy it should be attractice, but it;s the wrong time to be on the market.

Couldn't that nice Guided Missile come to the rescue? Or is he too busy glamming up houses.

[in-joke for those with long memories]

I

Nope, I hope they get back into the Prem.

I've got a few friends who work there and I want them to keep their jobs.

Its sad when clubs hit very hard times, fans just like us, devastated, in tears, they love their club!!

I do hope they survive, not just for peoples jobs, but forthe dedicated supporters.

But the price is huge.

I read yesterday the Falcoa deal is on hold, Money problems, not sure who's after signing saviola could it be they need some incoming before they complete.

Benfica are supposed to be quite wealthy I believe but then recent press releases say different.

Maybe if there is financial pressure then now is the time to get that bid in.

Funny, but in my football manager game for Rovers the first 2 strikers I bought for the team were Gignac and Cardozo. Interesting that they're the 2 most being linked with the club...

I'll feel pretty smug if we sign 1 of them anyway :D

Mobile is being left on overnight because there are about 20 contacts under orders to get me the name of the striker. Obsessive? Moi?

Nicko - what time do you actually switch off at during transfer windows? I'd think you would probably switch off the laptop after 11?

Archived