BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been working all day 'behind enemy lines' as you would call it...although I wouldn't.

No clues about the target at my end but some interesting names being pitched in.

Back on the dog-and-bone for the rest of the night.

I’d guess United could get him for less wages than Hull or Everton too.

He’s set up for life, if he’s got anything about him he’d want to actually win something and play where he might get in the England squad again.

It could actually be a very good move for all concerned if they can keep him fit, while not exactly being a financial risk if they make it a pay as you play deal.

Been working all day 'behind enemy lines' as you would call it...although I wouldn't.

No clues about the target at my end but some interesting names being pitched in.

Just out of interest why are you so sure we have an imminent signing anyway? You seem to know it will happen, that we will break our transfer record, foreign, youngish etc but you don't know his name. Is your "source" just a big tease?

You been been trying to tempt more of your countrymen south Nicko?

Archived