BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

Owen signs for man u on a 2 year deal

i think that is a great signing, the only reason why owen was not playing well at newcastle because he was playing with a rubish team, he will

come good at utd.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the news may be that Paul Ince is going to come back and try to get Karl Robinson in his backroom staff at MK Dons.

I really don't think that would be big enough for Nicko to post it, would anyone really care? I'd be more than happy for Sam to assemble his own back room staff.

Seems that Vieri may well have got his name on the passenger list for Austria tomorrow. I wonder if there'll be any other surprises joining the regulars?? - Shikabala for instance? Or is he on the back-burner now that we have come into some reddies.

Seems that Vieri may well have got his name on the passenger list for Austria tomorrow. I wonder if there'll be any other surprises joining the regulars?? - Shikabala for instance? Or is he on the back-burner now that we have come into some reddies.

Well Robinson must have done something right for Rovers to keep him once Ince left. It may leave us angry because Ince comes back to ask us for a favour after nearly taking us down.

That sounds mildly vexing, but not suicidal.

• Backroom

I think Zaki would only be considered as a deadline day desperatation buy to be honest.

If we can't find our man in another month and a half the market really is dire.

By the way there may some slashing of wrists tomorrow when some news creeps out, but I would advise you relax about this one. Can't say any more just now.

Ince is coming back as head coach?

By the way there may some slashing of wrists tomorrow when some news creeps out, but I would advise you relax about this one. Can't say any more just now.

The Joey Barton thing... only really bad thing I can imagine.

Nicko - anyone miss first day of pre-season?

Hmm - a Utd fan neighbour of mine was laughing about Nicky Butt at me this evening. I didn't get chance to speak to him - it's not him is it?

I thought I'd sussed it when I read Mahon in Rovers return link on Sky. fortunately it was tranmere Rovers

VIERI...is the name that I was referring to...from a decent source in Italy he IS due to go to Austria to do some training and see if he can impress...there is a feeling he is doing this to attract another club in Italy, but we shall see...if he is anywhere near fit he is worth a look, although that is a very big if...I wouldn't worry about it much either way, he could come, he could go, he might not even show...but the story has 'legs' according to a chum who is no fool...

INCE...yes, he is back at MK Dons...and that will impact you...but I want to more about that before commiting to print...

OWEN...seems Fergie decided to go for him on Wednesday after deciding he could not land one of his top targets because they were all in the £40 million league and he wasn't sure [a] they would come and justify the cash...however he still wants one and will wait for his moment...Everton are spewing...full details of why may come out in the Sunday People...

In other news there is a very strange Pompey story coming out, but I will leave that for now.

Thanks nicko.

No harm in Sam taking a look, no need for slashing of wrists, we cant leave any stone un-turned in our search for new players.

I thought it was him, many reports on the net coming out of Italy saying his trial starts tomorrow with us.

INCE...yes, he is back at MK Dons...and that will impact you...but I want to more about that before commiting to print...

Nicko, now Ince is back in a job, how will that affect any compensation payments from Rovers??

Archived