BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

Nicko, now Ince is back in a job, how will that affect any compensation payments from Rovers??

Good question to which I have no answer. I would have thought he was paid off in one chunk rather than in stages, but you never know.

Fair play to the guy, he has decided to go back to work rather than sit on his butt. I admired that in him when he went to Macclesfield too.

Made a bit of a hash of it at Rovers, but life goes on.

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS THAT WAS THE 11 O'COLCKER A FEW MINUTES AGO...ANYONE TUNING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME WILL BE TOTALLY CONFUSED.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INCE...yes, he is back at MK Dons...and that will impact you...but I want to more about that before commiting to print...

COMING BACK FOR A MEMBER OF PLAYING/STAFF OR IT AFFECTS THE PAYOFF IN SOMEWAY?

OWEN...seems Fergie decided to go for him on Wednesday after deciding he could not land one of his top targets because they were all in the £40 million league and he wasn't sure [a] they would come and justify the cash...however he still wants one and will wait for his moment...Everton are spewing...full details of why may come out in the Sunday People...

EVERTON WILL HAVE TO FORK OUT NOW FOR A FRONT MAN

In other news there is a very strange Pompey story coming out, but I will leave that for now.

WHO'S BUYING THEM NOW THEN?

Good question to which I have no answer. I would have thought he was paid off in one chunk rather than in stages, but you never know.

Fair play to the guy, he has decided to go back to work rather than sit on his butt. I admired that in him when he went to Macclesfield too.

Made a bit of a hash of it at Rovers, but life goes on.

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS THAT WAS THE 11 O'COLCKER A FEW MINUTES AGO...ANYONE TUNING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME WILL BE TOTALLY CONFUSED.

The reason I ask that, I recall a number of managers who did not take jobs until their compensation had been sorted out!! interesting one that, dont know how it works!!

Vieri isn't too wrist slashing worthy.

I don't see how Ince getting a job can affect us unless he intends to take Andrews or backroom staff back there.

If he wants Andrews, 3.5m will do ta.

Sounds like Everton turned jo down to take Owen and have now burnt their bridges! -_-

Nicko, was I right before then, that Ince is coming back for Karl Robinson and Allardyce will then have to spend a little bit of our budget on getting a new one in from another club? This would then impact on how much we can spend on players/strikers?

Nicko, was I right before then, that Ince is coming back for Karl Robinson and Allardyce will then have to spend a little bit of our budget on getting a new one in from another club? This would then impact on how much we can spend on players/strikers?

I dont think that will be a problem, Sam will have people he can replace Robinson with, probably better, an ex Sunderland manager could be available ;)

MIDFIELD...can't really be touched just now until you see how much is left after the striker movement.

ROBINSON...is wanted by Ince and will probably go...so you will need someone else...compo not an issue on either of those fronts.

EVERTON...spewing because Moyes was sure it as done and had every right to do so until Fergie stepped in...think they are getting Jo no matter what.

VIERI...some people round here go into wrist-slashing mode at anything...in his case I thought there would be great moral outrage...but if it's only a quick look then no-one can really grumble.

So will we recieve money though and will Robinson not think erm... Premiership or League 1

Also Nicko who will Big Sam get in to replace him? Sbragia.....

I might know about this before Sam, to be honest. It only started dvelopping about a couple of hours ago.

If the guy wants to go he will leave...but, as for a replacement, that is anyone's guess...and you may have got the right one if past form is anything to go on.

Chelsea tie up Sturridge signing

So one would assume Di Santo should be on his way shortly...?

Rovers have first call on the player, so once Ancelotti gets the English for 'see you later, alligator, he will be off.

Sturridge to Chelsea? Now where did we hear that first?

Mr Nicko Sir........

I dont suppose a few names of who we have inquired about and cant afford, and a few names of who are still in the frame is a little too much to ask ??????

(I know the answer already, but no harm in trying......)

Accyrover

VIERI...is the name that I was referring to...from a decent source in Italy he IS due to go to Austria to do some training and see if he can impress...there is a feeling he is doing this to attract another club in Italy, but we shall see...if he is anywhere near fit he is worth a look, although that is a very big if...I wouldn't worry about it much either way, he could come, he could go, he might not even show...but the story has 'legs' according to a chum who is no fool...

INCE...yes, he is back at MK Dons...and that will impact you...but I want to more about that before commiting to print...

OWEN...seems Fergie decided to go for him on Wednesday after deciding he could not land one of his top targets because they were all in the £40 million league and he wasn't sure [a] they would come and justify the cash...however he still wants one and will wait for his moment...Everton are spewing...full details of why may come out in the Sunday People...

In other news there is a very strange Pompey story coming out, but I will leave that for now.

Please dont say mokoena had a boomerang clause in his contract :rolleyes:

Mr Nicko Sir........

I dont suppose a few names of who we have inquired about and cant afford, and a few names of who are still in the frame is a little too much to ask ??????

(I know the answer already, but no harm in trying......)

Accyrover

GIGNAC...£10 million or so...French international...likely to stay there in World Cup year...Lyon are favourites.

CARDOZO...£10 - 12 million...Benfica looking to cash in...very good player, but very dear.

NEGREDO...£8 million-ish...but Real want to shunt him to Liverpool in the Alonso deal and they seem to be taking an interest...like him, but won't choose Rovers ahead of Liverpool.

DAVIES...£10 million [at least]...loved by the manager, not so popular elsewhere...who knows who the future holds with him?

BENT/CROUCH...stupid fees, daft wages...considered and ignored some time ago.

JANKO...£6 million...you could do better but you may end up with him.

ZIGIC...Valencia want rid...you have not stepped in yet...and that is a good thing.

RUUD...fitness and wages problems well-known and scary.

There are a few others I know about but need to keep under wraps until they start moving even closer.

I can't see that...the rumours started in the Newcastle United dressing room this morning - including the 'fact' that he had met Liverpool at Chester Races on Friday night...I checked that out and found it was wrong...and unless Fergie gas blown his mind he has not met him today either.

If you watch closely you will see Sky have been running it from that end...probably based on the same rumour that reached me.

It suits Owen for this to come out, although I am not suggesting he is behind it.

Owen knows Everton want him...but they are still sorting out their act on this one...while he would maybe consider going to Villa if Martin The Ditherer came up with a concrete offer.

Everton would be very strong favourites, but until it's done there will be wildfire stories like this one.

Spoke to Everton again five minutes ago and they are quite relaxed about it...

Ever felt like that Scot that Roddick just swatted?

...sorry, couldn't resist :D

Sturridge to Chelsea? Now where did we hear that first?

Calm ya skin down, wasn't trying to claim a scoop or anything fella! :P

Follow this thread regularly so was just following up on where we up to in the chain of events...

Must be one of your 1 in 20s! ;)

GIGNAC...£10 million or so...French international...likely to stay there in World Cup year...Lyon are favourites.

CARDOZO...£10 - 12 million...Benfica looking to cash in...very good player, but very dear.

NEGREDO...£8 million-ish...but Real want to shunt him to Liverpool in the Alonso deal and they seem to be taking an interest...like him, but won't choose Rovers ahead of Liverpool.

DAVIES...£10 million [at least]...loved by the manager, not so popular elsewhere...who knows who the future holds with him?

BENT/CROUCH...stupid fees, daft wages...considered and ignored some time ago.

JANKO...£6 million...you could do better but you may end up with him.

ZIGIC...Valencia want rid...you have not stepped in yet...and that is a good thing.

RUUD...fitness and wages problems well-known and scary.

There are a few others I know about but need to keep under wraps until they start moving even closer.

Thank you Nicko. No real new names there then, but some interesting figures.

Accyrover

Archived