BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

CARDOZO...£10 - 12 million...Benfica looking to cash in...very good player, but very dear.

DAVIES...£10 million [at least]...loved by the manager, not so popular elsewhere...who knows who the future holds with him?

Do you not think that if at £10m Cardozo is "very dear", Davies at the same amout is extortionate?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calm ya skin down, wasn't trying to claim a scoop or anything fella! :P

Follow this thread regularly so was just following up on where we up to in the chain of events...

Must be one of your 1 in 20s! ;)

Not having a nip at you.

I was looking to wind up the resident d1ck.

And it worked.

Current confirmed kill score is 24 and that doesn't include managerial appointments... ;)

It's called a Jack Bauer in the trade. :lol:

Janko and Negredo look the best bets, I would not mind either.

Cant believe Robinson will be so stupid to leave Rovers for a League 1 club-unless he is made assistant manager or something!

Well if we sold roque for the 17 mill reported and derbs for 3.5 cardozo and di santo for 12 mill tops sound like the most sensible replacments, cardozo at 12 mill doesnt seem that expensive considering what we got for roque after 1 good season.

Is that list of strikers pretty much who most teams will be looking at as that is who is available? or just Blackburn?

Would Rovers not look at Tuncay?

There is also a link flying around of Benni Mccarthy to Villa for £3m I take it that is nonsense?

i'd have your hand off 3m for benni..........odds are sams only playing one up top so benni likely would'nt be playing much and an extra 3m and 45k per week to throw at a superstar would be most welcome.

BENNI annd HESKEY..............possibly the least feared premiership strikeforce since kevin campbell and jason lee

i'd have your hand off 3m for benni..........odds are sams only playing one up top so benni likely would'nt be playing much and an extra 3m and 45k per week to throw at a superstar would be most welcome.

BENNI annd HESKEY..............possibly the least feared premiership strikeforce since kevin campbell and jason lee

Throw in Harewood for a 3 pronged assault on the title haha

I will add it was a fansfc link so don't get your hopes up!!

QUOTE (Ewood and I Would @ Jul 3 2009, 21:54 )

Ever felt like that Scot that Roddick just swatted?

...sorry, couldn't resist

Ever felt like being swatted yourself?

I won't be able to resist much longer.

Ewood and I

- I`m a fellow Scot, and to be honest, comments like that just show up how much of a total t!t you are, get a brain, develop a life, and stop trying to antagonise - otherwise go post in a teenagers chat room or something where you may get conversation on your level

QUOTE (Ewood and I Would @ Jul 3 2009, 21:54 )

Ever felt like that Scot that Roddick just swatted?

...sorry, couldn't resist

Ever felt like being swatted yourself?

I won't be able to resist much longer.

Ewood and I

- I`m a fellow Scot, and to be honest, comments like that just should up how much of a total t!t you are, get a brain, develop a life, and stop trying to antagonise - otherwise go post in a teenagers chat room or something where you may get conversation on your level

Your guy's not gone out of his way to make himself popular this side of the border matey. What goes around usually comes around in sport.

Your guy's not gone out of his way to make himself popular this side of the border matey. What goes around usually comes around in sport.

I couldn`t agree more Shoelaces, and Murray does need to develop a personality, however.........................should the BRFC and Murray really be the place and person to take a pot shot at winding up Nicko or anyone else for that matter............. its hardly Football or transfer related.

I couldn`t agree more Shoelaces, and Murray does need to develop a personality, however.........................should the BRFC and Murray really be the place and person to take a pot shot at winding up Nicko or anyone else for that matter............. its hardly Football or transfer related.

The comment was probably light hearted- my advice is turn the other cheek. I just can't get excited about Tennis. It's not like he's asking for our goalposts back is he.

So BFS has confirmed what I feared - we'll be waiting till the last day to make a move for someone because otherwise we're outpriced all over the market.

What can you do...

Or hes forcing the hand of other clubs.........

So BFS has confirmed what I feared - we'll be waiting till the last day to make a move for someone because otherwise we're outpriced all over the market.

What can you do...

Where has he confirmed that?? I thought that considering we had a right back, centre back/ left and 2 midfielders already signed, we hadnt made a bad start so far. :lol:

does anybody think we may get a new improved benni mcarthy this season ? it seems his dip in form over the last 2 years has coincided with RSC being here . ive said it loads of times them 2 just didnt click, and lets not undersestimate the impact of world cup year on a player , benni seems to enjoy playin alongside a physical hard working forward like roberts , so he himself doesnt have to do the "donkey work" , maybe if we can get a " roberts type player " who has more quality it could bring out the benni of 2 seasons ago?

What can you do...

You do the best for the club, taking into account the cost, any risks involved etc.

You do not buy for the sake of it!!

The player has to be able to play in the system the manager wants, the right price and capable of playing at Premiership level!

Thats a big ask (Shevchenko, Crespo, Forlan etc good players who werent a success)

And, thats why, like it or not, Sam fancies Davies, can play in the system, the premiership and looking at the price of the other candidates, if he can be got at £5,000,000 the best option!!

What can you do...

Oh stop taking things out of bloody context where has he CONFIRMED he will wait till the last day!!

Sam said “I don’t want to be involved at the back end of August if I can help it but that’s when actually they don’t get more expensive, they get an awful lot cheaper.

“So we may have to, but I hope not.”

if janko is a favourite i`d be very happy with that, i`ve only seen clips but his finishing is extraordinary for a guy of his height, he doesn`t seem need chances on a plate like peter crouch does, he nets his fair share of snap-shot half chances too. you might say he`s playing in a poor league for a poor club, but one of his predecessors at salzberg who`s goals in a season record he surpassed last season was none other than oliver bierhoff. back in bierhoff`s young days somebody took a chance on him off his record in the austrian league and the same has to be done with janko for him to progress. i`m as confident as i can be off what i`ve seen of him that he would score goals in the premier league and also reach a level that will bring rovers a considerable sell on fee in a few years.

Archived