BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

Nicko, is there any chance of a brief round-up of each teams current targets, so we can get a jist of how strong each team could/will be, compared to last season, please?

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

Bolton Wanderers

Burnley

Chelsea

Everton

Fulham

Hull City

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Portsmouth

Stoke City

Sunderland

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

Wigan Athletic

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Thanks.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicko, is there any chance of a brief round-up of each teams current targets, so we can get a jist of how strong each team could/will be, compared to last season, please?

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

Bolton Wanderers

Burnley

Chelsea

Everton

Fulham

Hull City

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Portsmouth

Stoke City

Sunderland

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

Wigan Athletic

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Thanks.

And after that if you have the time could you please tell us the in detail purchase history of each of the Rovers players from the year 1965 to now?

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

Bolton Wanderers

Burnley

Chelsea

Everton

Fulham

Hull City

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Portsmouth

Stoke City

Sunderland

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

Wigan Athletic

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Thanks.

I'm guessing not......

nicko - these showers we're having are quite fierce and totally unpredictable with more forecast over the next few days. Do you think we'll get some stable sunny weather this summer or is this just that 'global warming' thing rearing it's ugly wet head?

Oh, have Rovers done anything in the last 10 minutes?

And after that if you have the time could you please tell us the in detail purchase history of each of the Rovers players from the year 1965 to now?

I did say brief!

Just one or two names, I wasn't asking for an essay.

nicko - these showers we're having are quite fierce and totally unpredictable with more forecast over the next few days. Do you think we'll get some stable sunny weather this summer or is this just that 'global warming' thing rearing it's ugly wet head?

Nicko, is this guy being sarcastic?

I dunno maybe tuesday

Fergie is definitely interested...

Ritchie, I did think you were a Burnley fan but I'm beginning to think you're United. Going to come out of the closet? ;)

If you've signed up because it's transfer window time and Nicko posts on here, bear in mind that this a Blackburn Rovers fan site.

Cheers fella.

Come down to London, we had in the 30s most of this week!

Ritchie, I did think you were a Burnley fan but I'm beginning to think you're United. Going to come out of the closet? ;)

If you've signed up because it's transfer window time and Nicko posts on here, bear in mind that this a Blackburn Rovers fan site.

Cheers fella.

All he said was he thinks Fergie is interested, after i had asked Nicko if he knew who the English club was.

IN AN UNCOMMONLY GOOD MOOD AFTER TERRIFIC DAY AT HAYDOCK...AND THE LITTLE 'UN GOT HER JEWELLERY SOLD ON THE ASOS LTD 100...SO I WILL HAVE A STAB...NO DOUBT SOME SMART ASS WILL USE THIS AGAINST ME...

Arsenal CHAMAKH IN IF ADBEAYOR GOES...NEED A BIT OF NEW LIFE...STILL NEED MORE IN MIDFIELD

Aston Villa RIGHT BACK [MIGUEL]/CENTRE HALF IN AND CENTRE HALF OUT [sEE SUNDAY PEOPLE TOMORROW/ FLAIR PLAYER [TUNCAY/BENTLEY]

Birmingham City SIGNED A LOT SO FAR...WON'T MATTER

Blackburn Rovers DI SANTO ON LOAN PLUS A 'NAME' STRIKER [WHO MAY COME OUT OF THE BLUE]...AND A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER...MORE TO GO

Bolton Wanderers STEADY EDDIES LIKE ROBINSON, A CENTRE HALF [sEE SUNDAY PEOPLE] AND A MIDFIELDER [bODDE] TO COME

Burnley ANYONE COYLEY LIKES IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME...SOME INTERESTING LOANS/TRIALISTS TO HELP EUROPE PUSH

Chelsea NEED A STAR BUT MAY HAVE TO SELL FIRST...TERRY OUT?...WOULD HURT THEM...UNDER BIG P FOR TOP FOUR NOW

Everton HURTING AFTER OWEN SNUB...PROBS SIGN JO...NEED MIDFIELDER [LEDLEY OR CANA] IF MOYES CAN EVER MAKE UP MIND...STILL SHORT OF MEN

Fulham WHO CARES?

Hull City DITTO...WILL GIVE SILLY WAGES TO SOMEONE SILLY ENOUGH TO JOIN THEM [CAMPBELL]...AND A MIDFIELDER [sEE SUNDAY PEOPLE]

Liverpool UNDER BIG P ABOUT WHETHER ALONSON OR MASCHERANO GOES...ONE NEEDS TO NBE SOLD TO PAY FOR STRIKER [NEGREDO?] AND MIDFIELD

Manchester City TEVEZ TO COME, ETO'O TOO ONCE HE GETS HIS BARCA SLICE...STILL NEED A DEFENCE [TERRY?TOURE?LESCOTT?]...STRONG

Manchester United NEEDS MORE THAN OWEN UP FRONT...COULD DO WITH GIGGS AND SCHOLES REPLACEMENTS...BIG TEST

Portsmouth JOHNSON GONE, CROUCH TO FOLLOW...SIGN ANYONE PINI ZAHAVI TELLS THEM TO

Stoke City BIG AND UGLY...WANT A STRIKER [ASHTON IF EVER FIT AND AVAILABLE] AND BETTER MIDFIELD GENERAL...STILL SCARY

Sunderland REAL DARK HORSES...TWO STRIKERS [bENT AND CROUCH IF NO LONDON CLUB COMES IN]...MIDFIELD LEADER [CATTERMOLE?] AND CENTRE HALF LEADER....TOP EIGHT BREAKTHROUGH TEAM

Tottenham Hotspur ANYONE FIVE FROM 30...STILL LIKE WARNOCK [HISS, BOO]...AND NEED A TARGET MAN PLUS LEFT WINGER...BETTER, BUT WILL STILL FLATTER

West Ham United NOT SURE ABOUT THEIR FINANCES...WILL SIGN SEVERAL ITALIANS FOR MORE THAN THEY ARE WORTH

Wigan Athletic WILL TAKE HALF OF SWANSEA...SCOTLAND AND POSSIBLY BODDE...AND COULD LOSE MANY MORE...BIG ASK FOR DECENT YOUNG BOSS

Wolverhampton Wanderers OVER-PAYING PEOPLE LIKE DOYLE WON'T SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS...NEW TEAM, OLD SURVIVAL PROBLEMS

AS FOR THE WEATHER, I THINK WE ARE IN FOR A VERY UNSETTLED SPELL

Thanks.

Cheers fella.

Ahem, just because I do not possess a burning hatred of Manchester United does not make me a United fan. :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Why don't we go for Jo? What's his price, about 10, or is it higher (in which case we couldn't afford it)?

(and before the wisearses chime in, that's 10 million.)

Ahem, just because I do not possess a burning hatred of Manchester United does not make me a United fan. :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Well from the posts you've been making you sure don't sound like Rovers fan. :huh:

Well from the posts you've been making you sure don't sound like Rovers fan. :huh:

Where have I slagged off Rovers?

Why don't we go for Jo? What's his price, about 10, or is it higher (in which case we couldn't afford it)?

(and before the wisearses chime in, that's 10 million.)

Do you know who I would really like to see sign?

Clint Dempsey. I think he would do well for us.

Where have I slagged off Rovers?

I've not accused you off slagging us off. (Jeez everyone's got short fuses at the minute, must be the heat). Just from the comments you've made, you seem to be defending the position of Burnley and United more than Rovers.

Ergo, easy trap to fall into was you are a Burnley or Man U fan.

However, I'm starting to think you are a WUM. Either that or you're the new incarnation of Vinjay and are being ironic! :P (Scratch that Vinjay wouldn't even pretend not to hate United).

So, go on then, nail your colours to the mast...

These are mine :brfc:

Not really a fergie signing.

:rolleyes:

I've not accused you off slagging us off. (Jeez everyone's got short fuses at the minute, must be the heat). Just from the comments you've made, you seem to be defending the position of Burnley and United more than Rovers.

Ergo, easy trap to fall into was you are a Burnley or Man U fan.

However, I'm starting to think you are a WUM. Either that or you're the new incarnation of Vinjay and are being ironic! :P (Scratch that Vinjay wouldn't even pretend not to hate United).

So, go on then, nail your colours to the mast...

These are mine :brfc:

Mine too... though my blue and white halves are not tainted with a ridiculous hatred of Manchester United.

Archived