BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah, maybe it is someone who has bought out his own contract then, with a month and a year left on their contracts, they have to give notice of a month if my memory serves me correct, then pay a years contract.

It's a gay player coming out of the closet as a pre-op transexual who's missed a drugs test 'cos he was on the way to Pompey for talks to both sign for them and take them over, being chased by police all the way to the south coast 'cos he's a would'be muslim bomber also wanted for late tax returns and they wanted to get him before he could take off from an un-manned airfield with Anne Robinson who he's been drugging and hyponotising her into doing his housework nude for the last 6 months.

It's gonna bust football wide open.

And dont forget that they were caught up in the expenses scandal!

ah, maybe it is someone who has bought out his own contract then, with a month and a year left on their contracts, they have to give notice of a month if my memory serves me correct, then pay a years contract.

Interesting - Does this mean that players will in theory be able to give a months notice, buy out the last year and then sell themselves to interested clubs?

Ie if John terry was coming up to his last year. Buy himself out for around 6 1/2 million then sell himself to man city for 30 million?

If so surely it's not long before agents are onto it and this is the way transfers are going to work.

15 million and samba should and must be sold. thats alot of money for a defender......... Adding on to it, since he doesn't want to commit, must as well sell him before his value satrts to drop.

Also in regards to the big news that would shake the world, i guess it would be a cap being place to buy players. Despite the credit crunch, silly money is still being spent, hence before every top clubs go burst......... something must be done.

Gregory Cerdan.

Could you translate the article mrs french teacher gumboots or Eddie I am in Paris? :)

Gregory Cerdan

Blackburn are interested in the defender, as are Lens and Standard Liege. However Le Mans will at least want to get back the €2.5m they paid for him. (Is roughly what it says)

Blackburn are interested in the defender, as are Lens and Standard Liege. However Le Mans will at least want to get back the €2.5m they paid for him. (Is roughly what it says)

Cheers,

Linked with another defender.

Dindane was class, not sure how he is now. Many people felt he was Ivory Coast's best striker along with Drogba, and that they would have progressed to the 2dn round in the WC2006 if Dindane hadnt missed 2 matches due to the death of his daughter..

Then again if a Saudi club is involved, they may as well throw silly money.....

Just over a month ago? Maybe something to do with something not bein quite right about some big games at the end of the season.

Of course a random guess for guessings sake.

Also this 'Derbyshire story' spoke of sounds interesting

What Derbyshire story?

On reflection, this could be a legal battle against the league re Southampton points deduction, they may in some ways have found a loophole that in law, Southampton didnt go into administration but the owners did??

If that was the case, then similarly they would either have to give them back the 10 points or deduct West Ham 10 points!!

That would explain as to why it would be interesting how the football authorities deal with it!!

The reason I say this is that it has been reported in the last couple of days another buyer has been found, not a consortium but a multi millionaire who would have no doubt looked at the legal positon!

Just a guess, thats all.

Just a guess, thats all.

I wish you wouldn't, it's embarrassing.

Edit: That article also confirms that Vieri has joined us in Austria. A bit Philipl feels a bit silly now...

I wonder if we've mentioned a fee in our enquiry?

I'm sure he'll be put through a detailed medical if it gets that far, so it's just getting his wages down to a reasonable price. It's going to be difficult, perhaps an initial wage of say 50k with large goal/appearance bonuses might be for the best?

McCarthy/Ruud/Roberts/Di Santo is actually a interesting attack. Plus another striker, potentially.

Very encouraging if true. A bit worrying that Fulham are said to be lurking with all that they can offer on their doorstep. As for Spurs :rolleyes: , is there anybody they AREN'T interested in?

Presumably it's their "fleet street" pals who add them on to the end of any possibly big transfer story.

I'm sure he'll be put through a detailed medical if it gets that far, so it's just getting his wages down to a reasonable price. It's going to be difficult, perhaps an initial wage of say 50k with large goal/appearance bonuses might be for the best?

McCarthy/Ruud/Roberts/Di Santo is actually a interesting attack. Plus another striker, potentially.

such a vast range of player types :lol:

Archived