BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

Hearing that Rovers have NOW agreed with the Greeks..............3 Million + £600K Extras...........Rovers have also put in a 20 % sell on Clause................Matty will sign a 4 year contract which will have a £7 Million buy out clause..........

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest benmaxwell
Hearing that Rovers have NOW agreed with the Greeks..............3 Million + £600K Extras...........Rovers have also put in a 20 % sell on Clause................Matty will sign a 4 year contract which will have a £7 Million buy out clause..........

Euros or Pounds Sterling?

Now that is good news if true. Get in there Derbs and work your magic with the Greek champions, then before long you will have Barca or Real triggering your buyout clause.

P.S. Dont forget to send us a Postal Order for £1.4m when it happens. :)

Guest benmaxwell

Bayern are looking to offload 3 players to fund the transfer of Jose Bosingwa. If only we had the money to buy two of them! Andreas Ottl who would be ideal for center midfield and Christian Lell who would be ideal for RB. We would have to make a hell of allot of room in the wage budget, and sell everything including the furniture to buy them though... :lol:

City hope to push through the Roque deal in the next 10 days: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/teampages...urn-rovers.html

Sparky went on holiday today i think?

I don't know, he seems like a perfect Tugay replacement?.. Only 33. I haven't seen too much of him. What do people think who watch Spanish football?

He is a good player, came a bit more to the fore in espanyol's great escape this year. pre-cursor to Iniesta and xavi, just not as good as them. He's not coming though he's really done well at espanyol and they want to keep him, he wants more money they want to save some as their new stadium is costing an arm and a leg. He's a fans hero there after his exploits against barca this season, they'll not be happy if he leaves.

He's not coming to rovers though so there is no need to worry. Don't espanyol and bolton (under sam have some history??) coching exchange or something??? we're being linked with half of their squad this summer.

Bayern are looking to offload 3 players to fund the transfer of Jose Bosingwa. If only we had the money to buy two of them! Andreas Ottl who would be ideal for center midfield and Christian Lell who would be ideal for RB. We would have to make a hell of allot of room in the wage budget, and sell everything including the furniture to buy them though... :lol:

City hope to push through the Roque deal in the next 10 days: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/teampages...urn-rovers.html

Sparky went on holiday today i think?

Is that when City do most of their real transfer dealing? ;)

I don't think the Bojan deal will happen for Rovers. I'm being told that Liverpool have sealed the deal for David Silva for £22million, and have been told that they have offered Valencia £28million + Albert Reira for David Villa.

However, Barcelona are offering £30million + Bojan, to tempt Valencia into selling David Villa to them.

According to portuguese press, Matias Fernandez, once linked with Rovers, could be close to come to Sporting Lisbon.

Sporting will have to pay 4 million € for 90% of his pass and offer him a 4 year contract with a 800000 € per year.

For that kind of money, maybe Rovers can get him...

Guest benmaxwell
Those Bayern rejects are useless players.

You what!? :blink:

Andreas Ottl would be a brilliant replacement for Tugay...

According to portuguese press, Matias Fernandez, once linked with Rovers, could be close to come to Sporting Lisbon.

Sporting will have to pay 4 million € for 90% of his pass and offer him a 4 year contract with a 800000 € per year.

For that kind of money, maybe Rovers can get him...

Think that one's a replay from last year. Unfortunately... He probably wouldn't pick us over them anyway.

I guess it makes since with Sam as manager and Kevin Davies not available:

Disciplinary problems

In total Smith has been sent off 7 times in the Premier League and has committed 423 fouls in the competition since 2002-03, therefore being the second most prolific fouler in the league behind Kevin Davies

Archived